I will be renting an apartment in Paris in May in the Marais district. I would like to know from locals if possible if they could recommend some places I could go that would give me a "Local" feel. After suffering these 4 big earthquakes in Christchurch my desire is to have a relaxed holiday this time around. I love Paris even though I have only been twice for 3 days each time so then it was go go go. My interests are photography, walking, water - I love the Seine at night because of the sunsets and the ambience it creates on the water. Any beautiful spots that I can wander that are serene and peaceful. Some smaller gardens or "squares". Any where I stroll in Paris is beautiful but to know where to go would be helpful. Even if it is a day trip away. Paris will be the end of my five week trip away and I always said I wanted to be in Paris when I was 60.
7 nights in Paris
- 1 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 2 HELP stuck in Italy
- 3 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 4 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 5 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 6 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 9 Nice
- 10 Last monte Paris apartment
- 11 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 12 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 13 I Need To Vent!
- 14 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 17 Train tickets
- 18 San Lorenzo Market
- 19 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 20 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 21 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 22 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 23 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 24 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 25 Cuenca or Toledo