I will be renting an apartment in Paris in May in the Marais district. I would like to know from locals if possible if they could recommend some places I could go that would give me a "Local" feel. After suffering these 4 big earthquakes in Christchurch my desire is to have a relaxed holiday this time around. I love Paris even though I have only been twice for 3 days each time so then it was go go go. My interests are photography, walking, water - I love the Seine at night because of the sunsets and the ambience it creates on the water. Any beautiful spots that I can wander that are serene and peaceful. Some smaller gardens or "squares". Any where I stroll in Paris is beautiful but to know where to go would be helpful. Even if it is a day trip away. Paris will be the end of my five week trip away and I always said I wanted to be in Paris when I was 60.
7 nights in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 2 Transportation in Barcelona
- 3 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 4 Ste Remy France
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Europe in 21 days
- 10 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 14 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 5am arrival in Dublin
- 19 What are the best places to see in England
- 20 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 21 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 22 destination wedding
- 23 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 24 10 Hours in Brussels
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium