I will be renting an apartment in Paris in May in the Marais district. I would like to know from locals if possible if they could recommend some places I could go that would give me a "Local" feel. After suffering these 4 big earthquakes in Christchurch my desire is to have a relaxed holiday this time around. I love Paris even though I have only been twice for 3 days each time so then it was go go go. My interests are photography, walking, water - I love the Seine at night because of the sunsets and the ambience it creates on the water. Any beautiful spots that I can wander that are serene and peaceful. Some smaller gardens or "squares". Any where I stroll in Paris is beautiful but to know where to go would be helpful. Even if it is a day trip away. Paris will be the end of my five week trip away and I always said I wanted to be in Paris when I was 60.
7 nights in Paris
- 1 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 2 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 3 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 4 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 5 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 6 I Need To Vent!
- 7 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 8 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 9 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 10 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 11 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 12 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 13 Montepulciano faves
- 14 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 15 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 16 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 17 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 18 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 19 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 20 A chacun son goût
- 21 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 22 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 23 please HELP--so confused!!
- 24 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 25 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny