I will be renting an apartment in Paris in May in the Marais district. I would like to know from locals if possible if they could recommend some places I could go that would give me a "Local" feel. After suffering these 4 big earthquakes in Christchurch my desire is to have a relaxed holiday this time around. I love Paris even though I have only been twice for 3 days each time so then it was go go go. My interests are photography, walking, water - I love the Seine at night because of the sunsets and the ambience it creates on the water. Any beautiful spots that I can wander that are serene and peaceful. Some smaller gardens or "squares". Any where I stroll in Paris is beautiful but to know where to go would be helpful. Even if it is a day trip away. Paris will be the end of my five week trip away and I always said I wanted to be in Paris when I was 60.
7 nights in Paris
- 1 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 2 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 3 Drive Rome Florence
- 4 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 5 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 8 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 9 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 10 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 11 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 12 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 13 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 14 Home base in Provence in July
- 15 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 16 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 17 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 18 Moving to Spain
- 19 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 20 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 21 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 22 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 23 Granada on Sunday
- 24 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 25 Formal Tours of the Marais paris