Its been quite sometime since my last post and this time I have a changed plan.
I am planning to travel to Greece for my honeymoon in 2nd week of May 2014 and need your advise on the same. I am planning to spend most of the time exploring the city, beaches, night life & restaurants and most importantly hotels with nice view.
2 nights in Athens
3rd day fly to Mykonos from Athens
2 nights in Mykonos and then cruise to Santorini
3 nights in Santorini with a flight back to Athens and return to India
Need your advise whether this is feasible and suggestions on the hotels & places to visit in all these places.
Also my budget for the same is around 2500 Euros.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 비비바카라【☣【 SSK68。CoM 】☣】슈퍼카지노비비바카라
- 2 고바카라【☡【 SSK68。CoM 】☡】슈퍼카지노고바카라
- 3 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 4 Venice
- 5 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 6 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 7 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 8 Porto and vicinity
- 9 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 10 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 11 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 12 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 13 Norway fjord
- 14 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 15 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Italy
- 18 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 21 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 24 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Praiana to Positano