Its been quite sometime since my last post and this time I have a changed plan.
I am planning to travel to Greece for my honeymoon in 2nd week of May 2014 and need your advise on the same. I am planning to spend most of the time exploring the city, beaches, night life & restaurants and most importantly hotels with nice view.
2 nights in Athens
3rd day fly to Mykonos from Athens
2 nights in Mykonos and then cruise to Santorini
3 nights in Santorini with a flight back to Athens and return to India
Need your advise whether this is feasible and suggestions on the hotels & places to visit in all these places.
Also my budget for the same is around 2500 Euros.
Looking forward to hear from you.
7 nights honeymoon in Greece in May 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 2 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 3 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 Scotland
- 6 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 7 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 8 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 9 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 10 itinerary help
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 13 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 16 Estonia Amber
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 21 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 24 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary