Its been quite sometime since my last post and this time I have a changed plan.
I am planning to travel to Greece for my honeymoon in 2nd week of May 2014 and need your advise on the same. I am planning to spend most of the time exploring the city, beaches, night life & restaurants and most importantly hotels with nice view.
2 nights in Athens
3rd day fly to Mykonos from Athens
2 nights in Mykonos and then cruise to Santorini
3 nights in Santorini with a flight back to Athens and return to India
Need your advise whether this is feasible and suggestions on the hotels & places to visit in all these places.
Also my budget for the same is around 2500 Euros.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Positano
- 2 Day trips from Uzes
- 3 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 4 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 5 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 6 From London to Paris to US
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 9 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 10 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 11 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 12 Puglia
- 13 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 14 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 15 Barcelona Car rental return
- 16 Stonehenge and Bath
- 17 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 18 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 19 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 20 Ireland driving itinerary
- 21 Greece Itinerary
- 22 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 23 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 24 Itinerary help please!
- 25 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22