Its been quite sometime since my last post and this time I have a changed plan.
I am planning to travel to Greece for my honeymoon in 2nd week of May 2014 and need your advise on the same. I am planning to spend most of the time exploring the city, beaches, night life & restaurants and most importantly hotels with nice view.
2 nights in Athens
3rd day fly to Mykonos from Athens
2 nights in Mykonos and then cruise to Santorini
3 nights in Santorini with a flight back to Athens and return to India
Need your advise whether this is feasible and suggestions on the hotels & places to visit in all these places.
Also my budget for the same is around 2500 Euros.
Looking forward to hear from you.
7 nights honeymoon in Greece in May 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 2 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 3 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 4 A Week in Spain
- 5 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 6 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 7 Now for the Venice hotel
- 8 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 9 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 10 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 11 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 12 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 13 week in scotland
- 14 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 15 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 16 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 17 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 18 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 19 Rocamaxour
- 20 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 21 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 22 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 23 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night