Its been quite sometime since my last post and this time I have a changed plan.
I am planning to travel to Greece for my honeymoon in 2nd week of May 2014 and need your advise on the same. I am planning to spend most of the time exploring the city, beaches, night life & restaurants and most importantly hotels with nice view.
2 nights in Athens
3rd day fly to Mykonos from Athens
2 nights in Mykonos and then cruise to Santorini
3 nights in Santorini with a flight back to Athens and return to India
Need your advise whether this is feasible and suggestions on the hotels & places to visit in all these places.
Also my budget for the same is around 2500 Euros.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 What to take to Germany
- 4 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 5 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 6 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 9 Holiday in Austria
- 10 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 11 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 12 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 13 4 week trip Turkey
- 14 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 15 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 16 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 17 Scotland Trip
- 18 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 19 What one thing in Paris?
- 20 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 21 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 22 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 23 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 24 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015