Its been quite sometime since my last post and this time I have a changed plan.
I am planning to travel to Greece for my honeymoon in 2nd week of May 2014 and need your advise on the same. I am planning to spend most of the time exploring the city, beaches, night life & restaurants and most importantly hotels with nice view.
2 nights in Athens
3rd day fly to Mykonos from Athens
2 nights in Mykonos and then cruise to Santorini
3 nights in Santorini with a flight back to Athens and return to India
Need your advise whether this is feasible and suggestions on the hotels & places to visit in all these places.
Also my budget for the same is around 2500 Euros.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 2 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 3 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 4 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 5 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 6 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 7 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 8 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 9 Stay away from EF Tours
- 10 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 11 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 12 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 13 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 14 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 15 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 16 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 17 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 18 Antwerp Tram
- 19 Trip report European honeymoon
- 20 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 21 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 22 Day trip from Split to Hvar - to Stari Grad or Hvar City?
- 23 Alhambra
- 24 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 25 Provence Lavender fields in July