Its been quite sometime since my last post and this time I have a changed plan.
I am planning to travel to Greece for my honeymoon in 2nd week of May 2014 and need your advise on the same. I am planning to spend most of the time exploring the city, beaches, night life & restaurants and most importantly hotels with nice view.
2 nights in Athens
3rd day fly to Mykonos from Athens
2 nights in Mykonos and then cruise to Santorini
3 nights in Santorini with a flight back to Athens and return to India
Need your advise whether this is feasible and suggestions on the hotels & places to visit in all these places.
Also my budget for the same is around 2500 Euros.
Looking forward to hear from you.
7 nights honeymoon in Greece in May 2014
- 1 Itinerary Questions
- 2 Greece and Spain?- Daughter's HS grad gift
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 5 Itinerary set - now help me pick a Kas hotel for early June
- 6 Advent Season
- 7 Trip to Europe for family of 4
- 8 Bruce and Marija: Carless in Sicily in November
- 9 Overlord Tour Payment Method Not Secure
- 10 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 11 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 12 Chip & Pin Only
- 13 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 14 flying from Madrid to Barcelona
- 15 Norway in fall?
- 16 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 17 Late night Mayfair
- 18 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 19 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 20 best airport to fly out of Paris back to Toronto
- 21 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 22 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 23 Amsterdam to Paris Best Route
- 24 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 25 Lucerne to Lausanne Itinerary