Its been quite sometime since my last post and this time I have a changed plan.
I am planning to travel to Greece for my honeymoon in 2nd week of May 2014 and need your advise on the same. I am planning to spend most of the time exploring the city, beaches, night life & restaurants and most importantly hotels with nice view.
2 nights in Athens
3rd day fly to Mykonos from Athens
2 nights in Mykonos and then cruise to Santorini
3 nights in Santorini with a flight back to Athens and return to India
Need your advise whether this is feasible and suggestions on the hotels & places to visit in all these places.
Also my budget for the same is around 2500 Euros.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy Quality fake passports, (email@example.com)
- 2 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 3 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 4 Shopping in Paris
- 5 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 6 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 7 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 8 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 9 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 10 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 11 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 12 December in Deutschland
- 13 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 14 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 15 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 16 cash or plastic in Greece
- 17 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 18 Rome and Venice in December
- 19 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 20 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 21 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 22 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 23 planning confusion
- 24 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 25 Feedback on Spain Trip