Its been quite sometime since my last post and this time I have a changed plan.
I am planning to travel to Greece for my honeymoon in 2nd week of May 2014 and need your advise on the same. I am planning to spend most of the time exploring the city, beaches, night life & restaurants and most importantly hotels with nice view.
2 nights in Athens
3rd day fly to Mykonos from Athens
2 nights in Mykonos and then cruise to Santorini
3 nights in Santorini with a flight back to Athens and return to India
Need your advise whether this is feasible and suggestions on the hotels & places to visit in all these places.
Also my budget for the same is around 2500 Euros.
Looking forward to hear from you.
7 nights honeymoon in Greece in May 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 2 Cotswolds first time
- 3 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 4 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 5 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 6 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 7 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 8 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 9 Paris in black and white
- 10 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 11 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 12 Day trips from Bologna
- 13 First Trip to Europe
- 14 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 15 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 16 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 17 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 18 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 21 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 24 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 25 Need help with itinerary