Its been quite sometime since my last post and this time I have a changed plan.
I am planning to travel to Greece for my honeymoon in 2nd week of May 2014 and need your advise on the same. I am planning to spend most of the time exploring the city, beaches, night life & restaurants and most importantly hotels with nice view.
2 nights in Athens
3rd day fly to Mykonos from Athens
2 nights in Mykonos and then cruise to Santorini
3 nights in Santorini with a flight back to Athens and return to India
Need your advise whether this is feasible and suggestions on the hotels & places to visit in all these places.
Also my budget for the same is around 2500 Euros.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 2 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 3 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 4 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 5 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 6 Amalfi coast
- 7 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 8 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 9 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 10 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 11 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 12 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 13 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 14 Beaches in Southern France
- 15 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 16 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 17 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 18 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 19 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 20 French lavender and cottages
- 21 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 22 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 23 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 24 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 25 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?