I will be in London in mid November and it will be my first visit. I will be 7 months pregnant and spending one whole day and evening alone. I live in NYC and I am interested in a tour where I won't have to do too much walking and finding affordable yet good restaurants for me and my husband. We are staying in chelsea. I appreciate your feedback.
7 months pregnant- first time to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 2 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 3 Florence Hotel Advice
- 4 Two Days in Prague
- 5 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 6 Viator.com in Turkey
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Scottish Passport
- 9 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 10 Italy tours
- 11 Air France strike
- 12 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 13 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 14 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 15 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 16 Bodrum to instanbul
- 17 Voltage in UK and France
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Eleanor's Pages
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 Europe in winter
- 22 Barcelona free tours??
- 23 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 24 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 25 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online