I will be in London in mid November and it will be my first visit. I will be 7 months pregnant and spending one whole day and evening alone. I live in NYC and I am interested in a tour where I won't have to do too much walking and finding affordable yet good restaurants for me and my husband. We are staying in chelsea. I appreciate your feedback.
7 months pregnant- first time to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 2 Italy
- 3 Pyrenees logistics
- 4 Budget family trip to Europe
- 5 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 6 Azores
- 7 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 8 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 9 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 10 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 11 Driving in Italy
- 12 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 13 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 14 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 15 Taormina to Palermo
- 16 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 17 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 18 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 19 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 20 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 21 caroline_venezia
- 22 Taormina Sicily
- 23 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 24 Italy dolomites
- 25 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?