Am planning a weeklong family trip to Spain this July. Upon reviewing dozens of informative posts, I have narrowed the itenerary to 4 days in Barcelona but can't decide whether to put the other 3 days in San Sebastian or Valencia. Of course I want to avoid the discomfort of heat. Can we do both if we make it a 10-day trip? Any tips on transportation between cities and apartment rentals will be much appreciated. Maribels has been invaluable.
7 July days in Barcelona plus ...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 6 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 7 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 8 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 9 Swiss rail passes
- 10 Zurich, Switzerland
- 11 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 12 London day trips, especially castles
- 13 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 15 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 18 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 19 Day trips from Marseille
- 20 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 21 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 22 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 23 A drive in Europe
- 24 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014