Am planning a weeklong family trip to Spain this July. Upon reviewing dozens of informative posts, I have narrowed the itenerary to 4 days in Barcelona but can't decide whether to put the other 3 days in San Sebastian or Valencia. Of course I want to avoid the discomfort of heat. Can we do both if we make it a 10-day trip? Any tips on transportation between cities and apartment rentals will be much appreciated. Maribels has been invaluable.
7 July days in Barcelona plus ...?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 2 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 3 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 4 Portugal in September
- 5 Looking for Feedback on Belgium/Holland Itinerary
- 6 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 7 Sicily 10 days
- 8 Europe with young teens
- 9 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 10 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 15 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Advises for trip to Russia
- 18 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 20 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 21 First time traveler to Ireland
- 22 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 23 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich