I will arrive at Madrid airport tomorrow at 14:30 and have a connecting flight at 21:45. I have a lot of time and I don't want to just sit in the Airport. Any suggestions what I can do in the 5 hours and a bit? Would you recommend a visit to Puerto del sol, Plaza mayor? any other suggestions? How about a visit to the Santiago Bernabeu/ is it manageable? Anything else that I would be able to squeeze in? I welcome your suggestions/ recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London with Teens Trip Report
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 4 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 5 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 6 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 9 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Spain - day driver advice
- 13 Berlin to ?
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 17 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 18 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 19 Greece
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 Stuck in Paris
- 23 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 24 Buenos Aires, Argentina or Lisbon Portugal
- 25 Renting a car in Greece