My fiancée and I will be taking a day trip to Malta from Pozzallo (Sicily) this June. We realize we have very little time. Apart from spending several hours in Valletta, we were thinking of taking a bus trip out of town to either Mdina or Marsaxlokk. I've heard good things about both- with our limited time, which would you recommend in terms of historical sites and general sense of place? Thank you...
7 hours in Malta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 2 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 3 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 4 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Augsburg with kids
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 He said , she said
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 14 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 15 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 16 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 17 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 18 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 19 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 20 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 21 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 22 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 23 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 24 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 25 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul