My fiancée and I will be taking a day trip to Malta from Pozzallo (Sicily) this June. We realize we have very little time. Apart from spending several hours in Valletta, we were thinking of taking a bus trip out of town to either Mdina or Marsaxlokk. I've heard good things about both- with our limited time, which would you recommend in terms of historical sites and general sense of place? Thank you...
7 hours in Malta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 7 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 8 Scotland November 2015
- 9 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 10 France,Spain,Italy
- 11 Schengen Visa Rules
- 12 Which european city?
- 13 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 14 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 17 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 18 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 19 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 20 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 21 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 22 Portugal Trip
- 23 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 24 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 25 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm