First time for me and hubby in the UK arriving from Australia into London Heathrow on 17 June and departing late p.m. on 24 June. My husband loves the English murder mystery television programmes and loves the village scenery often depicted with the little pubs, etc.
Can anyone recommend a village to side trip to out of London and how much time to will it take to travel there by train or car and should we stay over? Best location in London to stay at (ie. close to transport, sights, etc.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 2 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 10 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 11 Cell Phone Question
- 12 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 13 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 18 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 22 Help required with Itinerary
- 23 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 24 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 25 Itinerary review from a overplanner
7 days/7 nights in UK - first time visit London & a village?