We are planning to go to the Netherlands and Denmark in June for 14-15 days total. This is our first trip to these countries. Our tentative plan is to go to Amsterdam and the surrounding area for 6-7 days and then fly to Denmark (Aalborg) where we will visit with our son and girlfriend and see Denmark for another 6-7 days.
Here is what I need help with: Is there enough to do in Amsterdam and the surrounding cities or towns (via train or public transit) for 6-7 days? We love to walk and explore towns. We like quirky areas, LOVE food, love the local areas and would like to use Amsterdam as our home base to limit the packing and unpacking. In Amsterdam we will be staying at the Marriott..
Thank you all in advance for your help with this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Direct CONTACT ☎1:844:291:6706 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Kech*YAHOO@TECH*SUPP0RT*CARE*CONTACT*☎*|:800:57O233*Password Rexet
- 3 Edinbrugh
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 6 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 7 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 15 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 16 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 17 Maximizing Norway time
- 18 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 21 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 22 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 23 3 days solo in London
- 24 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 25 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?