We are planning to go to the Netherlands and Denmark in June for 14-15 days total. This is our first trip to these countries. Our tentative plan is to go to Amsterdam and the surrounding area for 6-7 days and then fly to Denmark (Aalborg) where we will visit with our son and girlfriend and see Denmark for another 6-7 days.
Here is what I need help with: Is there enough to do in Amsterdam and the surrounding cities or towns (via train or public transit) for 6-7 days? We love to walk and explore towns. We like quirky areas, LOVE food, love the local areas and would like to use Amsterdam as our home base to limit the packing and unpacking. In Amsterdam we will be staying at the Marriott..
Thank you all in advance for your help with this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://djpunjabimp3.com/videos/dil-haar-ke-mp3-song-download/
- 2 London 6 day itinerary
- 3 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 6 free international phone calls
- 7 International drivers permit
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 10 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 11 France Study Abroad
- 12 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 13 Paris and Normandy
- 14 Sicily Beach Resort
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 17 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 18 Two days in Rome
- 19 Classical Tour of Albania
- 20 First visit to London
- 21 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 22 Anniversary trip to France
- 23 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 24 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)