We are planning to go to the Netherlands and Denmark in June for 14-15 days total. This is our first trip to these countries. Our tentative plan is to go to Amsterdam and the surrounding area for 6-7 days and then fly to Denmark (Aalborg) where we will visit with our son and girlfriend and see Denmark for another 6-7 days.
Here is what I need help with: Is there enough to do in Amsterdam and the surrounding cities or towns (via train or public transit) for 6-7 days? We love to walk and explore towns. We like quirky areas, LOVE food, love the local areas and would like to use Amsterdam as our home base to limit the packing and unpacking. In Amsterdam we will be staying at the Marriott..
Thank you all in advance for your help with this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브카지노ダ라이브카지노
- 2 카지노게임방법■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브카지노た라이브카지노
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 5 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 6 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 9 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 10 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 11 Cordoba Overnight?
- 12 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 13 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 14 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 15 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 16 Dublin Leap Card
- 17 vegetarian in spain
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 20 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 21 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 22 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 25 Croatia and Slovenia 2018