I am planning a 7N trip to swtizerland for my honeymoon
Dates: 3rd Dec-11th Dec'12
Things that I would like to know:
1. How is the weather?
2. How is the season in terms of crowd, shopping?
3. Will i be able to see all the places? or are there any places which will be closed in this season?
4. And last should I cover only switzerland or any other country? and if yes, which one?
looking forward for your comments.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 2 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 3 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 4 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 5 Last minute trip to Capri
- 6 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 7 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 8 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 9 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 10 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 11 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 12 London Theater
- 13 Salzburg itinerary review
- 14 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 15 Poland to Austria In December
- 16 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 17 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 18 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 19 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 22 Private Guide in Lyon
- 23 Norwegian Air?
- 24 Highclare Castle
- 25 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?