My husband & I are planning a 7 day trip to Sicily. We are flying in & out of Catania. We are interested in exploring local culture, good beaches, and great food & wine.
I have read a lot of forums & based on our limited time in Sicily, have decided to concentrate our travels on the eastern part of the country.
We are interested in exploring Taormina, Catania, Siracusa, Ragusa-Modica. How would you break up our trip, especially if we wanted to spend a couple of days on the beach?
Where should we stay & for how many nights?
We will also be getting a car. When and where should we get it?
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼슈퍼카지노￡온라인바카라주소
- 2 카지노게임사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라△온라인카지노
- 3 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 4 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 5 Iceland trip report!
- 6 London 6 day itinerary
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 9 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 10 3 nights in Madrid
- 11 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 12 alcazar question and seville advice
- 13 Bernese Oberland
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 16 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 17 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 18 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 19 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 20 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 21 Threat Level in UK
- 22 ATM
- 23 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 24 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 25 Living in Paris......for a week