My husband & I are planning a 7 day trip to Sicily. We are flying in & out of Catania. We are interested in exploring local culture, good beaches, and great food & wine.
I have read a lot of forums & based on our limited time in Sicily, have decided to concentrate our travels on the eastern part of the country.
We are interested in exploring Taormina, Catania, Siracusa, Ragusa-Modica. How would you break up our trip, especially if we wanted to spend a couple of days on the beach?
Where should we stay & for how many nights?
We will also be getting a car. When and where should we get it?
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass
- 2 5 Days in Switzerland
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 6 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 7 6-7 Days in France
- 8 Korean Messages
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 12 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 13 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 14 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 25 Trip Ideas