My husband & I are planning a 7 day trip to Sicily. We are flying in & out of Catania. We are interested in exploring local culture, good beaches, and great food & wine.
I have read a lot of forums & based on our limited time in Sicily, have decided to concentrate our travels on the eastern part of the country.
We are interested in exploring Taormina, Catania, Siracusa, Ragusa-Modica. How would you break up our trip, especially if we wanted to spend a couple of days on the beach?
Where should we stay & for how many nights?
We will also be getting a car. When and where should we get it?
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ischia
- 2 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 Santorini lodging
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Barcelona
- 7 Spain and South of France
- 8 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 9 Overnight at Heathrow
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 France, UK and Ireland
- 12 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 13 Ronda Wine/biking
- 14 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 15 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Andalucia itinerary help
- 18 Germany family road trip help!
- 19 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 20 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 23 Prague
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?