Hi, I am going to Poland next May 2010. I was told that Krakow, Varsow and GdansK are beautiful places. How many days should I spend in each city if I only have 7 nights? Should I stay in one or two cities or it is enough time to see all of them? Thanks a lot for your help.
7 days in Poland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 2 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 3 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 4 Amsterdam restaurants
- 5 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 6 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 7 Pousadas
- 8 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 9 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 10 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 11 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 12 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 13 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 14 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 15 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 16 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 17 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 18 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 19 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 20 Is Capri overrated?
- 21 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 22 9 days in switzerland
- 23 Train des Pignes
- 24 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 25 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?