We have a small group (6-8 persons) traveling to N Italy from Munich and Innsbruck via train. We are planning around 7-9 days in Italy and will fly out of Venice, Milan or Roma. We've only been to Florence in N Italy. Does anyone have suggestions on cities to visit and fun activities. We enjoy historic sites, cycling, people watching, vino and gastronomical delights.
7 days in N Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 3 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 4 London Trip Travel
- 5 Can you answer this poll on spiritual tourism ?
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 8 Itinerary 20 days
- 9 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 10 Cotswold Churches
- 11 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 12 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 13 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 14 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 15 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 16 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 17 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 18 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 19 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 20 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 21 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 22 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 23 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 24 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 25 Ireland or Scotland