We have a small group (6-8 persons) traveling to N Italy from Munich and Innsbruck via train. We are planning around 7-9 days in Italy and will fly out of Venice, Milan or Roma. We've only been to Florence in N Italy. Does anyone have suggestions on cities to visit and fun activities. We enjoy historic sites, cycling, people watching, vino and gastronomical delights.
7 days in N Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arles as a base?
- 2 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 3 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 4 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 5 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 6 Recommend a tour company?
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 9 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 10 Skiing in Austria?
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Spanish Music
- 13 Now for the Venice hotel
- 14 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 15 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 16 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 17 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 18 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 19 A Week in Spain
- 20 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 21 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 22 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 23 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 24 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 25 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome