We have a small group (6-8 persons) traveling to N Italy from Munich and Innsbruck via train. We are planning around 7-9 days in Italy and will fly out of Venice, Milan or Roma. We've only been to Florence in N Italy. Does anyone have suggestions on cities to visit and fun activities. We enjoy historic sites, cycling, people watching, vino and gastronomical delights.
7 days in N Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 Stay away from EF Tours
- 4 Theater in London
- 5 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 6 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 7 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 8 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 9 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 10 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 11 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 12 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 13 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 14 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 15 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 16 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 17 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 18 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 19 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 20 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 21 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 22 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 23 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 24 December honeymoon in Europe
- 25 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?