We have a small group (6-8 persons) traveling to N Italy from Munich and Innsbruck via train. We are planning around 7-9 days in Italy and will fly out of Venice, Milan or Roma. We've only been to Florence in N Italy. Does anyone have suggestions on cities to visit and fun activities. We enjoy historic sites, cycling, people watching, vino and gastronomical delights.
7 days in N Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 2 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 3 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 4 4 days in Scotland
- 5 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 6 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 7 Two days in Dublin
- 8 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 9 Venice tourist travel pass
- 10 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 11 Train from Sarlat
- 12 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 13 San Sebastian / Donostia
- 14 Trains
- 15 Airb2b in Paris
- 16 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 17 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 18 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 19 Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS
- 20 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 23 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 24 malaga to madrid train ?
- 25 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian