We have a small group (6-8 persons) traveling to N Italy from Munich and Innsbruck via train. We are planning around 7-9 days in Italy and will fly out of Venice, Milan or Roma. We've only been to Florence in N Italy. Does anyone have suggestions on cities to visit and fun activities. We enjoy historic sites, cycling, people watching, vino and gastronomical delights.
7 days in N Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 2 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 3 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 4 VISA question
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 France,Spain,Italy
- 7 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 8 Which european city?
- 9 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Schengen Visa Rules
- 12 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 13 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 19 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea