We have a small group (6-8 persons) traveling to N Italy from Munich and Innsbruck via train. We are planning around 7-9 days in Italy and will fly out of Venice, Milan or Roma. We've only been to Florence in N Italy. Does anyone have suggestions on cities to visit and fun activities. We enjoy historic sites, cycling, people watching, vino and gastronomical delights.
7 days in N Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 2 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 3 Dublin to Cashel
- 4 want to have a trip in manchester united kingdom
- 5 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 6 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 7 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 8 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 11 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 12 Athens and which islands?
- 13 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 14 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 15 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 16 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 17 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 18 driving country-to-country: so many questions
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 21 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 22 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 23 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 24 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 25 Paris and Normandy Trains