Planing my wife and I's trip to Italy near end of august. Looking for input for my draft itinerary:
Flying into Rome on a saturday evening
Rome (tours, vatican, etc) on Sunday / Mon
Rent car and drive to Montalcino for Tues / Wed
Return car to Florence and be in Florence Thurs / Fri
Train to Rome Sat
Fly out Sun
Debating on doing Florence at the beginning, then working my way south. Would like to see Capri and/or Pompeii, if possible
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 Barcelona with baby
- 3 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 4 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 5 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 6 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 7 Norway fjord
- 8 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 9 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 10 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 14 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 15 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 16 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 17 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 18 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 19 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 20 help with Italy itinerary
- 21 Capri in July
- 22 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 23 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 24 Venice
- 25 London 2For1 question