In early July I will be traveling to Ireland for the first time with a friend. I am just looking for some tips as to what to see during this short time. We're also interested in taking a bicycle tour at some point during the trip. Here is the schedule (all hotels and flights are booked):
Dublin July 6-8.
Cork July 8-9
Killarney July 9-10
Limerick July 10-13, flying out of Shannon on he the 13th at noon.
We will be taking trains and public transportation throughout the trip.
So, any advice for a bike tour, must-see things, and what to pack (we are thinking travel backpacks instead of a suitcase because of our movement) would be wonderful. Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 2 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 3 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 4 vegetarian in spain
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 7 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 8 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 10 Dublin Leap Card
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 12 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 13 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 14 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 15 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 16 2 weeks Europe trip
- 17 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 18 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 19 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 20 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 21 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 25 Advice on apartment in Spain and location