In early July I will be traveling to Ireland for the first time with a friend. I am just looking for some tips as to what to see during this short time. We're also interested in taking a bicycle tour at some point during the trip. Here is the schedule (all hotels and flights are booked):
Dublin July 6-8.
Cork July 8-9
Killarney July 9-10
Limerick July 10-13, flying out of Shannon on he the 13th at noon.
We will be taking trains and public transportation throughout the trip.
So, any advice for a bike tour, must-see things, and what to pack (we are thinking travel backpacks instead of a suitcase because of our movement) would be wonderful. Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 2 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 3 Amalfi and Rome
- 4 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 5 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 6 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 7 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 Paris to Morocco
- 10 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 11 Netflix and Hulu
- 12 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 13 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 14 Alhambra
- 15 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 16 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 17 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 18 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 19 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 20 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 21 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 22 What do pack for Ireland?
- 23 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 24 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 25 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities