In early July I will be traveling to Ireland for the first time with a friend. I am just looking for some tips as to what to see during this short time. We're also interested in taking a bicycle tour at some point during the trip. Here is the schedule (all hotels and flights are booked):
Dublin July 6-8.
Cork July 8-9
Killarney July 9-10
Limerick July 10-13, flying out of Shannon on he the 13th at noon.
We will be taking trains and public transportation throughout the trip.
So, any advice for a bike tour, must-see things, and what to pack (we are thinking travel backpacks instead of a suitcase because of our movement) would be wonderful. Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 London and Normandy
- 4 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 5 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 9 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 10 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 11 rent muscle car in Norway
- 12 Athens tour guide advice
- 13 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 14 mystras or nemea
- 15 Venice gondola ride
- 16 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 17 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 18 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 19 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 20 Paris and Normandy
- 21 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 22 How do I private message a person?
- 23 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 24 Burgundy and Lyon
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173