In early July I will be traveling to Ireland for the first time with a friend. I am just looking for some tips as to what to see during this short time. We're also interested in taking a bicycle tour at some point during the trip. Here is the schedule (all hotels and flights are booked):
Dublin July 6-8.
Cork July 8-9
Killarney July 9-10
Limerick July 10-13, flying out of Shannon on he the 13th at noon.
We will be taking trains and public transportation throughout the trip.
So, any advice for a bike tour, must-see things, and what to pack (we are thinking travel backpacks instead of a suitcase because of our movement) would be wonderful. Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Denmark or Sweden?
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Amsterdam hotels
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Old European currency
- 8 Brugge hotel help
- 9 강남야구장씨스터즈＠강남구풀싸롱☎O1O 4444 9374강남야구장위치
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 Europe itinerary questions
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Back from Paris
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 20 1 month in Europe
- 21 Paris hotels
- 22 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 23 10 days in Paris and......
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 Mont St. Michel in winter