In early July I will be traveling to Ireland for the first time with a friend. I am just looking for some tips as to what to see during this short time. We're also interested in taking a bicycle tour at some point during the trip. Here is the schedule (all hotels and flights are booked):
Dublin July 6-8.
Cork July 8-9
Killarney July 9-10
Limerick July 10-13, flying out of Shannon on he the 13th at noon.
We will be taking trains and public transportation throughout the trip.
So, any advice for a bike tour, must-see things, and what to pack (we are thinking travel backpacks instead of a suitcase because of our movement) would be wonderful. Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 4 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 5 Christmas Week in London
- 6 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 7 Too much for one day?
- 8 Travel WiFi - France
- 9 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 10 Italy for the first time
- 11 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 12 RFID Protection
- 13 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 14 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 15 Germany and Austria trip report
- 16 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 17 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 18 London Itinerary and Questions
- 19 Beaches in Southern France
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 22 Ali
- 23 Paris to Ramstein
- 24 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 25 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?