In early July I will be traveling to Ireland for the first time with a friend. I am just looking for some tips as to what to see during this short time. We're also interested in taking a bicycle tour at some point during the trip. Here is the schedule (all hotels and flights are booked):
Dublin July 6-8.
Cork July 8-9
Killarney July 9-10
Limerick July 10-13, flying out of Shannon on he the 13th at noon.
We will be taking trains and public transportation throughout the trip.
So, any advice for a bike tour, must-see things, and what to pack (we are thinking travel backpacks instead of a suitcase because of our movement) would be wonderful. Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 2 Scotland Highlands Help
- 3 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 4 Amsterdam, Germany
- 5 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 6 Ravenna Mosaics
- 7 Our time in Rome
- 8 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 9 Berlin, germany
- 10 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 11 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 12 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 13 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 14 Greece Itinerary
- 15 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 16 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 17 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 18 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 19 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 20 evening of song and dance
- 21 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 22 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 23 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 24 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 25 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland