In early July I will be traveling to Ireland for the first time with a friend. I am just looking for some tips as to what to see during this short time. We're also interested in taking a bicycle tour at some point during the trip. Here is the schedule (all hotels and flights are booked):
Dublin July 6-8.
Cork July 8-9
Killarney July 9-10
Limerick July 10-13, flying out of Shannon on he the 13th at noon.
We will be taking trains and public transportation throughout the trip.
So, any advice for a bike tour, must-see things, and what to pack (we are thinking travel backpacks instead of a suitcase because of our movement) would be wonderful. Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노 게임 종류 ※연결 :≫kxc551.com≪
- 2 Chamonix to Paris
- 3 온라인카지노 ≪접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪
- 4 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 5 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 6 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 7 Scotland and London 21 days
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 10 Rome-Itinerary
- 11 Ireland itinerary help please
- 12 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 13 help with Italy itinerary
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 18 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 19 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 20 Praiana to Positano
- 21 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 22 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 23 Venice
- 24 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 25 A new species of Homo Sapien??