In early July I will be traveling to Ireland for the first time with a friend. I am just looking for some tips as to what to see during this short time. We're also interested in taking a bicycle tour at some point during the trip. Here is the schedule (all hotels and flights are booked):
Dublin July 6-8.
Cork July 8-9
Killarney July 9-10
Limerick July 10-13, flying out of Shannon on he the 13th at noon.
We will be taking trains and public transportation throughout the trip.
So, any advice for a bike tour, must-see things, and what to pack (we are thinking travel backpacks instead of a suitcase because of our movement) would be wonderful. Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 2 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 3 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 4 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 5 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 8 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 9 Flights from Croatia
- 10 Europe in late January
- 11 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 12 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 13 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 14 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 15 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 16 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 17 Paris---baguette question???
- 18 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 19 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 20 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 21 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 22 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 23 Scenic Driving Routes
- 24 Vienna to Bratislava
- 25 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.