In early July I will be traveling to Ireland for the first time with a friend. I am just looking for some tips as to what to see during this short time. We're also interested in taking a bicycle tour at some point during the trip. Here is the schedule (all hotels and flights are booked):
Dublin July 6-8.
Cork July 8-9
Killarney July 9-10
Limerick July 10-13, flying out of Shannon on he the 13th at noon.
We will be taking trains and public transportation throughout the trip.
So, any advice for a bike tour, must-see things, and what to pack (we are thinking travel backpacks instead of a suitcase because of our movement) would be wonderful. Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 verizon@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 tec*h 24/7
- 2 Iceland france spain
- 3 Ex-pats with young kids
- 4 Maximizing Norway time
- 5 Greece
- 6 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 7 southeast sicily town as home base
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 14 London with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 16 Top Tapas Tascas
- 17 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 20 Iceland car rental agencies
- 21 Ludwig Castles
- 22 Best Viking Sites
- 23 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 24 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living