My Husband are planning a 7 day, 7 night trip to Ireland in late May. We are flying into Dublin and out of Shannon, but I don't even know where to start as far as where to stay. Everyone seems to have a different opinion. We are interested in doing half of the southern loop and particularly interested in the southwest and the west. We are in our late twenties early thirties and interested in food, beer, music, history and nature. Basically, want to spend our days being active and our nights eating good food, drinking good beer, and listening to live music. Another thing to consider is that we want to avoid tourist traps. People keep recommending places like Adare or Kinsale, but then I hear that now they are too popular to be enjoyable. Also, which tourist traps are still worth seeing? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼사다리 ▣ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 quickest way to Prague
- 3 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 4 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 7 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 8 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 12 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 13 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 14 Amsterdam
- 15 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 16 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 17 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 18 Train / Calabria
- 19 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 20 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 21 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 22 Paris for children
- 23 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow