I am arriving in London on the 30th of May at 11am. I fly out at 730am on the 6th of June. Here is my proposed itinerary:
30th - Land at 11am. Train to Kings Cross and store luggage (will be meeting up with a buddy later in the day and he lives close to the station). Half day in London
31st - Day in London
1st - Day in London
2nd - Day tip to Brighton (possibly also visit the Seven Sisters Cliffs in Eastbourne...is this worth a couple of hours???)
3rd - Train to Bath, day in bath. Overnight in Bath.
4th - Train from Bath to Salisbury. Visit Cathedral. Take a late morning tower tour. Grab early afternoon bus to Stonehenge for a couple hour visit. Back to Salisbury to train back to London. (Originally tried to tie Winchester in to this day but it seems like a stretch. Is Winchester really worth it???)
5th - Day in London (is it possible to visit Leed's Castle on a HALF day trip and spend other half in London?)
Could anyone comment on this itinerary and let me know any recommendations and advice on my posted questions.
Also, could anyone suggest any day itineraries for the days in London? i.e. what attractions to group together to best utilize my time? (I wanna see the tower of london, london bridge, london eye, big ben, buckingham palace, westminster abbey, hyde park, piccadilly circus, etc.) anything else I should try and see that I missed mentioning?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland travel passport question
- 2 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 3 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 4 vienna
- 5 4 days itinerary for France
- 6 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 7 Questions about Polish sights
- 8 Bernina Express mid-March
- 9 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 10 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 11 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 where to stay in London?
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Juangfrau / mt
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input