My wife and I are going to Côte d'Azur in August for 7 days; originally, we were planning to go west up to St.-Tropez and then drive east through the Esterel & Grand Corniche all the way to Toscane, Italy; passing through Cannes, Eze, Nice & Monaco...
We love outdoor activities and enjoy great views, and the more I look, the more I'm impressed of how many things there are to see and do, so any tips would be great!
So far we arrive to Nice airport on a Friday morning and we already rented a car for 7 days...haven't booked any nights yet, and plan to fly back from Nice the next Friday afternoon.
Where do you recommend us to spend each night / day? would 7 days be enough to go all the way to Toscane?, any Hiking you recommend?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 2 Small town near Grenada?
- 3 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 4 20 free days of Europe
- 5 Rome Rental Car
- 6 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 7 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 8 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 9 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 10 Berlin restaurant recs
- 11 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 12 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 13 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 14 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 15 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 16 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 17 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 18 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 19 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Slovakia day trip
- 22 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 23 Italy for the first time
- 24 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 25 Budapest on a budget