My wife and I are going to Côte d'Azur in August for 7 days; originally, we were planning to go west up to St.-Tropez and then drive east through the Esterel & Grand Corniche all the way to Toscane, Italy; passing through Cannes, Eze, Nice & Monaco...
We love outdoor activities and enjoy great views, and the more I look, the more I'm impressed of how many things there are to see and do, so any tips would be great!
So far we arrive to Nice airport on a Friday morning and we already rented a car for 7 days...haven't booked any nights yet, and plan to fly back from Nice the next Friday afternoon.
Where do you recommend us to spend each night / day? would 7 days be enough to go all the way to Toscane?, any Hiking you recommend?
Thanks a lot!
7 days in Côte d'Azur, and maybe Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 3 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Story of the German Christmas star
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 12 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 13 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 14 driving in france with kids
- 15 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 16 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 24 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 25 GuideAdvisor, beware!!