My wife and I are going to Côte d'Azur in August for 7 days; originally, we were planning to go west up to St.-Tropez and then drive east through the Esterel & Grand Corniche all the way to Toscane, Italy; passing through Cannes, Eze, Nice & Monaco...
We love outdoor activities and enjoy great views, and the more I look, the more I'm impressed of how many things there are to see and do, so any tips would be great!
So far we arrive to Nice airport on a Friday morning and we already rented a car for 7 days...haven't booked any nights yet, and plan to fly back from Nice the next Friday afternoon.
Where do you recommend us to spend each night / day? would 7 days be enough to go all the way to Toscane?, any Hiking you recommend?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Transit
- 2 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 3 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 4 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 5 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 Lake Maggiore
- 8 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 9 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 10 UK train question
- 11 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 12 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 13 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 14 Day trip suggestion from London
- 15 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 16 Day Trip near Paris
- 17 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 18 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 19 Bootcut jeans
- 20 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 21 Car rental insurance woes
- 22 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 23 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 24 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 25 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND