My wife and I are going to Côte d'Azur in August for 7 days; originally, we were planning to go west up to St.-Tropez and then drive east through the Esterel & Grand Corniche all the way to Toscane, Italy; passing through Cannes, Eze, Nice & Monaco...
We love outdoor activities and enjoy great views, and the more I look, the more I'm impressed of how many things there are to see and do, so any tips would be great!
So far we arrive to Nice airport on a Friday morning and we already rented a car for 7 days...haven't booked any nights yet, and plan to fly back from Nice the next Friday afternoon.
Where do you recommend us to spend each night / day? would 7 days be enough to go all the way to Toscane?, any Hiking you recommend?
Thanks a lot!
7 days in Côte d'Azur, and maybe Italy?
- 1 A chacun son goût
- 2 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 3 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 4 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 5 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 6 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 7 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 London on a sunny day
- 10 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 11 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 12 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 13 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 14 London hotels
- 15 What size luggage?
- 16 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 17 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 18 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 19 Nice
- 20 Bernina Express questions
- 21 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 22 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 23 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 24 Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy