My wife and I are going to Côte d'Azur in August for 7 days; originally, we were planning to go west up to St.-Tropez and then drive east through the Esterel & Grand Corniche all the way to Toscane, Italy; passing through Cannes, Eze, Nice & Monaco...
We love outdoor activities and enjoy great views, and the more I look, the more I'm impressed of how many things there are to see and do, so any tips would be great!
So far we arrive to Nice airport on a Friday morning and we already rented a car for 7 days...haven't booked any nights yet, and plan to fly back from Nice the next Friday afternoon.
Where do you recommend us to spend each night / day? would 7 days be enough to go all the way to Toscane?, any Hiking you recommend?
Thanks a lot!
7 days in Côte d'Azur, and maybe Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 4 Amsterdam with toddler; getting around & logistical questions
- 5 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 6 Ports of Lipari, Giardini Naxos, Gythion, Monemvasia - Shore Excursions?
- 7 amsterdam hotels
- 8 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 9 Credit cards with chips
- 10 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 11 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 12 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 13 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 14 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 15 Maisons-Lafitte
- 16 Question about justairports
- 17 Transportation in and around Munich
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Restaurants in Lake Maggiore/Stresa
- 20 Rome visit close to Easter
- 21 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 22 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 23 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 24 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 25 Scotland/London Itinerary Help