My wife and I are going to Côte d'Azur in August for 7 days; originally, we were planning to go west up to St.-Tropez and then drive east through the Esterel & Grand Corniche all the way to Toscane, Italy; passing through Cannes, Eze, Nice & Monaco...
We love outdoor activities and enjoy great views, and the more I look, the more I'm impressed of how many things there are to see and do, so any tips would be great!
So far we arrive to Nice airport on a Friday morning and we already rented a car for 7 days...haven't booked any nights yet, and plan to fly back from Nice the next Friday afternoon.
Where do you recommend us to spend each night / day? would 7 days be enough to go all the way to Toscane?, any Hiking you recommend?
Thanks a lot!
7 days in Côte d'Azur, and maybe Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 2 Buying Masks in Venice
- 3 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 4 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 5 Mask Making in Venice
- 6 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 9 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 10 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 11 Fashion for larger man?
- 12 Eating in France-two new books
- 13 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 21 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 22 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 1 week in Croatia