My wife and I are going to Côte d'Azur in August for 7 days; originally, we were planning to go west up to St.-Tropez and then drive east through the Esterel & Grand Corniche all the way to Toscane, Italy; passing through Cannes, Eze, Nice & Monaco...
We love outdoor activities and enjoy great views, and the more I look, the more I'm impressed of how many things there are to see and do, so any tips would be great!
So far we arrive to Nice airport on a Friday morning and we already rented a car for 7 days...haven't booked any nights yet, and plan to fly back from Nice the next Friday afternoon.
Where do you recommend us to spend each night / day? would 7 days be enough to go all the way to Toscane?, any Hiking you recommend?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ∑♯∑ ZVZ7 8 . COM ∑♯∑ 네임드사다리사이트추천
- 2 Munich Hotel Location
- 3 Light weight small converter?
- 4 Trip in September
- 5 Small towns not too near Paris
- 6 Escorted tours Norway
- 7 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 8 Car rental help in Sicily
- 9 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 10 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 11 Help with basic itinerary
- 12 Wake Up Mods
- 13 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 15 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 16 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 17 favorite app for converting US $$
- 18 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 19 Clean up spam
- 20 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 21 Driving in Croatia
- 22 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 25 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary