My wife and I are going to Côte d'Azur in August for 7 days; originally, we were planning to go west up to St.-Tropez and then drive east through the Esterel & Grand Corniche all the way to Toscane, Italy; passing through Cannes, Eze, Nice & Monaco...
We love outdoor activities and enjoy great views, and the more I look, the more I'm impressed of how many things there are to see and do, so any tips would be great!
So far we arrive to Nice airport on a Friday morning and we already rented a car for 7 days...haven't booked any nights yet, and plan to fly back from Nice the next Friday afternoon.
Where do you recommend us to spend each night / day? would 7 days be enough to go all the way to Toscane?, any Hiking you recommend?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 2 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 3 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 4 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 5 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 6 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 7 Anchovies and Sardines
- 8 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 9 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 10 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 11 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 12 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 14 Flight connection in CDG
- 15 Amsterdam, Germany
- 16 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 17 Ravenna Mosaics
- 18 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 19 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 20 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 21 Greece Itinerary
- 22 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 23 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 24 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 25 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.