My wife and I are going to Côte d'Azur in August for 7 days; originally, we were planning to go west up to St.-Tropez and then drive east through the Esterel & Grand Corniche all the way to Toscane, Italy; passing through Cannes, Eze, Nice & Monaco...
We love outdoor activities and enjoy great views, and the more I look, the more I'm impressed of how many things there are to see and do, so any tips would be great!
So far we arrive to Nice airport on a Friday morning and we already rented a car for 7 days...haven't booked any nights yet, and plan to fly back from Nice the next Friday afternoon.
Where do you recommend us to spend each night / day? would 7 days be enough to go all the way to Toscane?, any Hiking you recommend?
Thanks a lot!
7 days in Côte d'Azur, and maybe Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London day trips, especially castles
- 2 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 5 Day trips from Marseille
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 8 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 9 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 10 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Zurich, Switzerland
- 13 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 17 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 18 Day trips
- 19 London tube
- 20 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Swiss rail passes
- 24 Day trip on the Rhine
- 25 Amsterdam Itiniary