My wife and I are going to Côte d'Azur in August for 7 days; originally, we were planning to go west up to St.-Tropez and then drive east through the Esterel & Grand Corniche all the way to Toscane, Italy; passing through Cannes, Eze, Nice & Monaco...
We love outdoor activities and enjoy great views, and the more I look, the more I'm impressed of how many things there are to see and do, so any tips would be great!
So far we arrive to Nice airport on a Friday morning and we already rented a car for 7 days...haven't booked any nights yet, and plan to fly back from Nice the next Friday afternoon.
Where do you recommend us to spend each night / day? would 7 days be enough to go all the way to Toscane?, any Hiking you recommend?
Thanks a lot!
7 days in Côte d'Azur, and maybe Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 2 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 3 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 4 choosing seats at La Scala
- 5 Day trips from Lisbon
- 6 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 7 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 8 Paris and where else?
- 9 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 10 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 11 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 14 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 15 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 16 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 17 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 18 Italian Lakes
- 19 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 22 Taormina Sicily
- 23 Raining in rome
- 24 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 25 Olive oil disaster in 2014