My wife and I are going to Côte d'Azur in August for 7 days; originally, we were planning to go west up to St.-Tropez and then drive east through the Esterel & Grand Corniche all the way to Toscane, Italy; passing through Cannes, Eze, Nice & Monaco...
We love outdoor activities and enjoy great views, and the more I look, the more I'm impressed of how many things there are to see and do, so any tips would be great!
So far we arrive to Nice airport on a Friday morning and we already rented a car for 7 days...haven't booked any nights yet, and plan to fly back from Nice the next Friday afternoon.
Where do you recommend us to spend each night / day? would 7 days be enough to go all the way to Toscane?, any Hiking you recommend?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 2 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 3 Currency
- 4 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 5 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 6 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 7 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 8 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 9 Europe Itinerary
- 10 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 11 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 12 Poland Tour Group
- 13 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 14 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 15 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 18 Rhine River
- 19 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 20 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 21 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 22 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 23 Loire Valley itinerary
- 24 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 25 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?