My wife and I are going to Côte d'Azur in August for 7 days; originally, we were planning to go west up to St.-Tropez and then drive east through the Esterel & Grand Corniche all the way to Toscane, Italy; passing through Cannes, Eze, Nice & Monaco...
We love outdoor activities and enjoy great views, and the more I look, the more I'm impressed of how many things there are to see and do, so any tips would be great!
So far we arrive to Nice airport on a Friday morning and we already rented a car for 7 days...haven't booked any nights yet, and plan to fly back from Nice the next Friday afternoon.
Where do you recommend us to spend each night / day? would 7 days be enough to go all the way to Toscane?, any Hiking you recommend?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy travel plan help
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 5 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 6 Alsace to Austria?
- 7 road trip through scotland
- 8 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 9 Wales
- 10 Best Neck Pillow
- 11 barcelona neighborhood
- 12 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 13 Tieks for travel
- 14 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 15 Tracking the Weather
- 16 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 17 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 18 Where to eat in Rome?
- 19 Thinking about the Fjords
- 20 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 21 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 22 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 23 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 24 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 25 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.