My wife and I are going to Côte d'Azur in August for 7 days; originally, we were planning to go west up to St.-Tropez and then drive east through the Esterel & Grand Corniche all the way to Toscane, Italy; passing through Cannes, Eze, Nice & Monaco...
We love outdoor activities and enjoy great views, and the more I look, the more I'm impressed of how many things there are to see and do, so any tips would be great!
So far we arrive to Nice airport on a Friday morning and we already rented a car for 7 days...haven't booked any nights yet, and plan to fly back from Nice the next Friday afternoon.
Where do you recommend us to spend each night / day? would 7 days be enough to go all the way to Toscane?, any Hiking you recommend?
Thanks a lot!
7 days in Côte d'Azur, and maybe Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Sagrada Familia
- 2 Need help with itinerary
- 3 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 5 Ireland or Scotland
- 6 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 7 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 8 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 9 Do I need train tix in advance
- 10 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 11 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 12 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 13 Schengen rule made easy
- 14 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 15 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 16 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 17 Aaah...Umbria!
- 18 Sorrento Advice Please
- 19 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 20 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 21 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 22 Milan - stay near Milan Centrale or Duomo?
- 23 florence airport to train station
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Anyone ever flunk out of a Grand Circle tour?