My wife and I are going to Côte d'Azur in August for 7 days; originally, we were planning to go west up to St.-Tropez and then drive east through the Esterel & Grand Corniche all the way to Toscane, Italy; passing through Cannes, Eze, Nice & Monaco...
We love outdoor activities and enjoy great views, and the more I look, the more I'm impressed of how many things there are to see and do, so any tips would be great!
So far we arrive to Nice airport on a Friday morning and we already rented a car for 7 days...haven't booked any nights yet, and plan to fly back from Nice the next Friday afternoon.
Where do you recommend us to spend each night / day? would 7 days be enough to go all the way to Toscane?, any Hiking you recommend?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now to Madrid
- 2 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 3 3 days solo in London
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Chania
- 6 Edinbrugh
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 9 Hotels in Turin
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 12 Studying art in English in venice
- 13 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 14 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 15 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 16 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 17 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 18 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 22 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 23 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 24 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 25 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train