My wife and I are going to Côte d'Azur in August for 7 days; originally, we were planning to go west up to St.-Tropez and then drive east through the Esterel & Grand Corniche all the way to Toscane, Italy; passing through Cannes, Eze, Nice & Monaco...
We love outdoor activities and enjoy great views, and the more I look, the more I'm impressed of how many things there are to see and do, so any tips would be great!
So far we arrive to Nice airport on a Friday morning and we already rented a car for 7 days...haven't booked any nights yet, and plan to fly back from Nice the next Friday afternoon.
Where do you recommend us to spend each night / day? would 7 days be enough to go all the way to Toscane?, any Hiking you recommend?
Thanks a lot!
7 days in Côte d'Azur, and maybe Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 3 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 4 history museums or locations
- 5 Italy dolomites
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 22 year olds in Europe
- 8 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 9 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 10 Good times in Munich, the city
- 11 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 12 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Cylades Island Hopping
- 16 One week in Spain, late May
- 17 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 18 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 19 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 20 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 21 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 22 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 23 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 24 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 25 5 Observations About Paris