My wife and I are going to Côte d'Azur in August for 7 days; originally, we were planning to go west up to St.-Tropez and then drive east through the Esterel & Grand Corniche all the way to Toscane, Italy; passing through Cannes, Eze, Nice & Monaco...
We love outdoor activities and enjoy great views, and the more I look, the more I'm impressed of how many things there are to see and do, so any tips would be great!
So far we arrive to Nice airport on a Friday morning and we already rented a car for 7 days...haven't booked any nights yet, and plan to fly back from Nice the next Friday afternoon.
Where do you recommend us to spend each night / day? would 7 days be enough to go all the way to Toscane?, any Hiking you recommend?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Madrid
- 2 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 3 Barcelona cooking classes
- 4 Where to buy Saffron?
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 7 1st time in ZURICH
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 11 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 12 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 13 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 14 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 17 House Hunting in France
- 18 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 Cognac transportation?
- 20 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 21 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 22 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 23 Naples, Italy
- 24 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 25 Hotel in Vienna