hello fellow travel nuts **
any suggestions to where i can spend my free days?
already visited paris, london, barcelona, nice, florence, rome, venice.
where can my next adventure lead me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 3 Spain in July
- 4 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 5 Meteora for older folk
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 9 Train help for Prague
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Athens
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 14 Petrol in Greece
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 Budapest & Prague
- 20 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 21 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 22 Paris day trips August
- 23 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 24 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 25 Acorn TV