hello fellow travel nuts **
any suggestions to where i can spend my free days?
already visited paris, london, barcelona, nice, florence, rome, venice.
where can my next adventure lead me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 Greece
- 4 Ludwig Castles
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 7 Lake Como AREA questions
- 8 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 9 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Madrird and Seville
- 12 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 19 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 20 Iceland
- 21 Spain - day driver advice
- 22 London with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 25 Fly out Venice or Rome