My fiancé and I are spending our honeymoon in Iceland in mid-September (16-22), and I'm extremely overwhelmed at everything I'm seeing online. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good 7 day itinerary? We're outdoorsy, and one of the things I'd love to do would be to dogsled (I know it isn't really a "native" thing to Iceland, but we have a Siberian husky at home in Maryland and we have never done it). Other than that, we were planning on renting a car, and probably looking at airbnb for accommodations, but we don't know really where we should attempt to go.
7 days (6 nights) in Iceland in September - suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 2 dining in Brussels
- 3 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 4 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 5 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 6 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 7 using airbnb for the first time...
- 8 Madrid: City Views
- 9 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 10 plug adapters ITALY
- 11 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 12 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 13 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 14 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 15 How to make this adventure work?
- 16 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 17 How much luggage?????
- 18 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 19 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 20 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 21 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 22 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 23 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 24 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 25 Vienna State Opera Tickets