My fiancé and I are spending our honeymoon in Iceland in mid-September (16-22), and I'm extremely overwhelmed at everything I'm seeing online. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good 7 day itinerary? We're outdoorsy, and one of the things I'd love to do would be to dogsled (I know it isn't really a "native" thing to Iceland, but we have a Siberian husky at home in Maryland and we have never done it). Other than that, we were planning on renting a car, and probably looking at airbnb for accommodations, but we don't know really where we should attempt to go.
7 days (6 nights) in Iceland in September - suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 2 Porto to Lisbon
- 3 CROATIA SPLIT
- 4 How to make this adventure work?
- 5 where to stay in Germany
- 6 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 7 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 8 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 9 Spending money in Italy?
- 10 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 13 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 14 Theater in London
- 15 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 16 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 17 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 18 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 19 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 20 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 21 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 22 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 23 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 24 Majorca - where to stay?
- 25 Basel - Day Trip