My fiancé and I are spending our honeymoon in Iceland in mid-September (16-22), and I'm extremely overwhelmed at everything I'm seeing online. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good 7 day itinerary? We're outdoorsy, and one of the things I'd love to do would be to dogsled (I know it isn't really a "native" thing to Iceland, but we have a Siberian husky at home in Maryland and we have never done it). Other than that, we were planning on renting a car, and probably looking at airbnb for accommodations, but we don't know really where we should attempt to go.
7 days (6 nights) in Iceland in September - suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 2 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 3 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 4 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 5 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 6 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 7 Albi/Carcassone
- 8 milan austria
- 9 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 10 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 11 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 12 Mont St. Michele?
- 13 Need help planning Vilnius-Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip
- 14 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 15 Alhambra questions
- 16 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 17 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 18 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 19 Airbnb
- 20 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 21 International Lhotse Expedition autumn 2015
- 22 London Weekend
- 23 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 24 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 25 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz