My fiancé and I are spending our honeymoon in Iceland in mid-September (16-22), and I'm extremely overwhelmed at everything I'm seeing online. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good 7 day itinerary? We're outdoorsy, and one of the things I'd love to do would be to dogsled (I know it isn't really a "native" thing to Iceland, but we have a Siberian husky at home in Maryland and we have never done it). Other than that, we were planning on renting a car, and probably looking at airbnb for accommodations, but we don't know really where we should attempt to go.
7 days (6 nights) in Iceland in September - suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 2 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 3 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 4 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 7 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 8 Paris to Rome
- 9 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 12 London tube
- 13 bath or york
- 14 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 15 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 16 Lavender Fields
- 17 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 18 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 19 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 20 Local Tour in Provence?
- 21 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 22 Ste Remy France
- 23 car rental info
- 24 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 25 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?