My fiancé and I are spending our honeymoon in Iceland in mid-September (16-22), and I'm extremely overwhelmed at everything I'm seeing online. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good 7 day itinerary? We're outdoorsy, and one of the things I'd love to do would be to dogsled (I know it isn't really a "native" thing to Iceland, but we have a Siberian husky at home in Maryland and we have never done it). Other than that, we were planning on renting a car, and probably looking at airbnb for accommodations, but we don't know really where we should attempt to go.
7 days (6 nights) in Iceland in September - suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 2 Majorca - where to stay?
- 3 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 4 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 5 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 6 Spending money in Italy?
- 7 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 8 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 9 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 10 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 11 How to make this adventure work?
- 12 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 13 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 14 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 15 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 16 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 17 I went to Paris in June
- 18 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 19 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 20 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 21 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 22 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 23 where to stay in Germany
- 24 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 25 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady