My fiancé and I are spending our honeymoon in Iceland in mid-September (16-22), and I'm extremely overwhelmed at everything I'm seeing online. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good 7 day itinerary? We're outdoorsy, and one of the things I'd love to do would be to dogsled (I know it isn't really a "native" thing to Iceland, but we have a Siberian husky at home in Maryland and we have never done it). Other than that, we were planning on renting a car, and probably looking at airbnb for accommodations, but we don't know really where we should attempt to go.
7 days (6 nights) in Iceland in September - suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 2 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 3 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 4 Help with a small island in Greece
- 5 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 6 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 7 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 8 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 9 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 10 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 11 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 12 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 13 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 14 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 15 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 16 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 17 things in Rhonda
- 18 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 21 A full week in The Netherlands
- 22 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 24 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 25 Amalfi Coast vs Greece