My fiancé and I are spending our honeymoon in Iceland in mid-September (16-22), and I'm extremely overwhelmed at everything I'm seeing online. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good 7 day itinerary? We're outdoorsy, and one of the things I'd love to do would be to dogsled (I know it isn't really a "native" thing to Iceland, but we have a Siberian husky at home in Maryland and we have never done it). Other than that, we were planning on renting a car, and probably looking at airbnb for accommodations, but we don't know really where we should attempt to go.
7 days (6 nights) in Iceland in September - suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Month Europe Trip
- 2 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 3 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 4 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 5 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 6 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 7 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 8 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 9 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 10 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 11 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 12 Capital One credit card car and personal insurance question?
- 13 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 14 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 15 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 16 Romanic overnight in Girona
- 17 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 18 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 19 Bella to Rome
- 20 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 21 Cotswolds first time
- 22 Cornwall or Paris?
- 23 Latest Itinerary
- 24 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 25 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair