My fiancé and I are spending our honeymoon in Iceland in mid-September (16-22), and I'm extremely overwhelmed at everything I'm seeing online. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good 7 day itinerary? We're outdoorsy, and one of the things I'd love to do would be to dogsled (I know it isn't really a "native" thing to Iceland, but we have a Siberian husky at home in Maryland and we have never done it). Other than that, we were planning on renting a car, and probably looking at airbnb for accommodations, but we don't know really where we should attempt to go.
7 days (6 nights) in Iceland in September - suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 2 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 3 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 4 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 5 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 6 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 7 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 8 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 9 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 10 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 11 Christmas in Munich
- 12 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 13 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 14 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 17 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 18 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 19 Moving to Belfast
- 20 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 21 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 22 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 25 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain