We are planning a 7day trip to nice and surrounding region. We would like to see Provence. Should we go for italian rivera? we will be using public transport. Appreciate help in planning and any suggested itinearies would be welcome.
7 day trip to Nice and around
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 2 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 3 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 4 Help with Madrid Location
- 5 Help for San Sebastian
- 6 100 years of French gratitude
- 7 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 8 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 9 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 10 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 13 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 14 Paris T A X I
- 15 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 16 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 17 Portugal Itinerary for Late October
- 18 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 19 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 20 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 21 First Trip to Europe
- 22 Globus Tours
- 23 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 24 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 25 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...