We are planning a 7day trip to nice and surrounding region. We would like to see Provence. Should we go for italian rivera? we will be using public transport. Appreciate help in planning and any suggested itinearies would be welcome.
7 day trip to Nice and around
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Prague - Tram #22
- 3 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 4 Day trip from London to Paris
- 5 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 9 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 10 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 11 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 12 London hotel
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 15 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 18 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 23 hotels in Seville
- 24 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 25 Three days in Spain