We are planning a 7day trip to nice and surrounding region. We would like to see Provence. Should we go for italian rivera? we will be using public transport. Appreciate help in planning and any suggested itinearies would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 3 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 4 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 5 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 6 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 7 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 8 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 9 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 10 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 11 Italy by car
- 12 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 13 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 14 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 15 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 16 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 17 T Mobile Does it Again
- 18 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 19 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 20 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 21 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 22 Seville Itinerary
- 23 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 24 Dolomites October 14-18
- 25 Florence 2 weeks