We are planning a 7day trip to nice and surrounding region. We would like to see Provence. Should we go for italian rivera? we will be using public transport. Appreciate help in planning and any suggested itinearies would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 2 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 3 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 4 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 5 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 6 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 7 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 8 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 9 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 10 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 11 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 12 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 13 Cost of Van from CDG
- 14 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 15 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 16 German Train travel
- 17 Barcelona on budget
- 18 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 19 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 20 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 21 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 22 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 23 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 24 New Dublin Museum
- 25 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria