As part of our 12 day stay in Switzerland, my wife and I will be based in Brienz for 7 full days. Unlike the rest of our European trip, we have no clear itinerary for what we plan to see in and around this wonderful part of Switzerland.
The only two clear plans we have are to have day trips to Lucerne and Bern.
Other than that, we are unsure of what to see and in what order. We have been told to not miss any of the following:
Jungfrau Region (including Piz Gloria)
However, I have no idea where to start. How many of the above can be seen on the same day. What each of the places entail etc etc.
Could someone please give us an overview of each of the places and some sort of itinerary we could follow during our 7-day stay in Brienz?
Also, at some point we would love to see a typical swiss scene of cattle (complete with bell of course) but don't know the best place to see that.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance and best regards, Steve
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Önline ☎ VERIZON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 MAIL 24*7 D*J
- 2 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 3 Scotland - We're Here!
- 4 Train / Calabria
- 5 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 6 16 days in France and Italy
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 TIM in FCO - update
- 9 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 10 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 11 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 12 Itinery help Crete
- 13 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 14 Lisbon - a few tips
- 15 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 16 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 17 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 18 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 19 Avoid Europcar!
- 20 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 21 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 22 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 23 European Vacation 2017
- 24 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 25 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria