As part of our 12 day stay in Switzerland, my wife and I will be based in Brienz for 7 full days. Unlike the rest of our European trip, we have no clear itinerary for what we plan to see in and around this wonderful part of Switzerland.
The only two clear plans we have are to have day trips to Lucerne and Bern.
Other than that, we are unsure of what to see and in what order. We have been told to not miss any of the following:
Jungfrau Region (including Piz Gloria)
However, I have no idea where to start. How many of the above can be seen on the same day. What each of the places entail etc etc.
Could someone please give us an overview of each of the places and some sort of itinerary we could follow during our 7-day stay in Brienz?
Also, at some point we would love to see a typical swiss scene of cattle (complete with bell of course) but don't know the best place to see that.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance and best regards, Steve
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 2 seat reservations
- 3 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 4 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 5 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 6 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Italy in a week
- 9 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 10 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 11 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 12 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 13 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Valencia Spain
- 16 Germany-Car or Train
- 17 Night Bus?
- 18 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 Andalucia Spain
- 21 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 22 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 23 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 24 Short time in Vienna
- 25 Jewish Vienna