As part of our 12 day stay in Switzerland, my wife and I will be based in Brienz for 7 full days. Unlike the rest of our European trip, we have no clear itinerary for what we plan to see in and around this wonderful part of Switzerland.
The only two clear plans we have are to have day trips to Lucerne and Bern.
Other than that, we are unsure of what to see and in what order. We have been told to not miss any of the following:
Jungfrau Region (including Piz Gloria)
However, I have no idea where to start. How many of the above can be seen on the same day. What each of the places entail etc etc.
Could someone please give us an overview of each of the places and some sort of itinerary we could follow during our 7-day stay in Brienz?
Also, at some point we would love to see a typical swiss scene of cattle (complete with bell of course) but don't know the best place to see that.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance and best regards, Steve
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 2 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 6 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 7 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 8 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 Itinerary Tweaking
- 11 Itinerary Help
- 12 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 13 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 14 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 15 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 18 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 19 Sicily
- 20 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Car rental from Barcelona
- 24 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy