As part of our 12 day stay in Switzerland, my wife and I will be based in Brienz for 7 full days. Unlike the rest of our European trip, we have no clear itinerary for what we plan to see in and around this wonderful part of Switzerland.
The only two clear plans we have are to have day trips to Lucerne and Bern.
Other than that, we are unsure of what to see and in what order. We have been told to not miss any of the following:
Jungfrau Region (including Piz Gloria)
However, I have no idea where to start. How many of the above can be seen on the same day. What each of the places entail etc etc.
Could someone please give us an overview of each of the places and some sort of itinerary we could follow during our 7-day stay in Brienz?
Also, at some point we would love to see a typical swiss scene of cattle (complete with bell of course) but don't know the best place to see that.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance and best regards, Steve
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 빠징코 릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Trip suggestion
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 Summer Travel order
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 10 LIsbon
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 Corfu
- 13 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 14 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 15 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 International Flight Question
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 23 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 24 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 25 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE