I only have 7 days in Italy and have come up with the following itinerary. This is my first visit to the country and I will be checking out majority of the touristy places. We are 3 adults and am still figuring out the cheapest mode of transportation (car vs train)
Day 1 - Fly out of Barcelona into Rome by 11 AM
Day 2, 3 - Rome
Day 4,5 - Florence (Pisa ??)
Day 6,7 - Venice
Day 7 - Catch a night train to Interlaken, Swiss
I know this is super cramped but we think we can do it. Would love to get some of your thoughts. Any suggestions on car vs train ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 2 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 3 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 4 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 5 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 6 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 7 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 8 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 9 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Switzerland in October
- 12 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 13 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 14 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 15 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 16 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 17 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 18 Tuscany First Time
- 19 Iceland car rental agencies
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Italy in January?
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais