I only have 7 days in Italy and have come up with the following itinerary. This is my first visit to the country and I will be checking out majority of the touristy places. We are 3 adults and am still figuring out the cheapest mode of transportation (car vs train)
Day 1 - Fly out of Barcelona into Rome by 11 AM
Day 2, 3 - Rome
Day 4,5 - Florence (Pisa ??)
Day 6,7 - Venice
Day 7 - Catch a night train to Interlaken, Swiss
I know this is super cramped but we think we can do it. Would love to get some of your thoughts. Any suggestions on car vs train ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 2 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 3 Prague itinerary advice
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 Ireland
- 9 Killarney
- 10 Italian car factory tours
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 13 No Periods in British Written English!
- 14 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 15 Self drive tour companies
- 16 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 17 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 18 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 19 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 20 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 21 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 22 10 day Italy
- 23 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 24 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 25 Amalfi or Tuscany?