We will be holidaying in Switzerland for 7 days mid June and our base will be Lucerne.
Want to see the following places:
Lauterbrunnen/ Wengen/ Mannlichen
Could you please tell me if this plan is ok for the day 1 at Jungfrau:
Take the train from Luzern to Interlaken (2 hours)
Take the train from Interlaken to Kleine Scheidegg (1:15 mins)
Spend an hour in Kleine Scheidegg
Take the train from Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfrau
How much time can we spend in Jungfrau and besides the cog wheel train and the glacier walk, what else can we do there?
On our return, is there another scenic route from Jungfrau to Luzern.
day 2: We want to visit Basel, heard the natural history museum is great. what are other attractions in Basel. if we spend an entire day there, what should we look forward to.
day 3: want to spend a day in Lauterbrunnen. will take the train from Luzern to Lauterbrunnen (2.30 hours). Spend 3 hours in LB. Take the train from LB to Wengen and the cable car from Wengen to Mannlichen. Spend some time there and trek from Mannlichen to Kleine Scheidegg (take it easy so 2 hours maybe?) and take the train from KS to Luzern. Is this a good plan?
So far these are the three firm (almost!) plans... please suggest good cheese walks near Lucerne and Chocolate factories and vineyards if any.
Also, should we go to Locarno and what should we look forward to there...
Besides these places, which are the other places we should visit. We have 2 teenage children who love the outdoors and are adventurous and enjoy history and culture.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노ᛞ【RAM300.COM】ᛞ 젠틀맨카지노 주소
- 2 온라인바카라주소 ᛡ【RAM300.COM】 ᛡ우리카지노 주소
- 3 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 K-Day
- 12 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Cell Phone Question
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 24 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 25 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands