We are going to the Netherlands and our return flight is at 7 am on a Friday (9/6). I was planning on arriving at Schiphol around 5 am ( we are staying close to the airport at the Steigenberger for the last night). However, I noticed a reply to an earlier email on this forum that recommended arriving 3 hours ahead. Wondering if that time of day we should still leave that amount of extra time.. We will be connecting thru Zurich on the way to the US in case that makes any difference. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro
- 2 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 A good book!!
- 10 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 11 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 12 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 13 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 CDG airport and connection time
- 17 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 18 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 19 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 20 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 21 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 25 Stop between Umbria and Firenze