We are going to the Netherlands and our return flight is at 7 am on a Friday (9/6). I was planning on arriving at Schiphol around 5 am ( we are staying close to the airport at the Steigenberger for the last night). However, I noticed a reply to an earlier email on this forum that recommended arriving 3 hours ahead. Wondering if that time of day we should still leave that amount of extra time.. We will be connecting thru Zurich on the way to the US in case that makes any difference. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 2 Departure Tax in UK
- 3 Switzerland itinerary help
- 4 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 5 Bank of America in Ireland?
- 6 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/
- 7 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 8 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 9 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 10 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 11 Austria
- 12 Norway Itinerary
- 13 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 14 Train Help
- 15 Dolomites October 14-18
- 16 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 17 Charles Degaulle question
- 18 Trains France/Switzerland
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 21 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 22 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 23 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 24 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 25 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio