We are going to the Netherlands and our return flight is at 7 am on a Friday (9/6). I was planning on arriving at Schiphol around 5 am ( we are staying close to the airport at the Steigenberger for the last night). However, I noticed a reply to an earlier email on this forum that recommended arriving 3 hours ahead. Wondering if that time of day we should still leave that amount of extra time.. We will be connecting thru Zurich on the way to the US in case that makes any difference. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 3 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 4 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 8 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 11 Road trip with our dog
- 12 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 13 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 14 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 15 Driving through Paris
- 16 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 17 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 18 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 19 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 20 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 21 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 22 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 23 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 24 Lisbon
- 25 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice