We are going to the Netherlands and our return flight is at 7 am on a Friday (9/6). I was planning on arriving at Schiphol around 5 am ( we are staying close to the airport at the Steigenberger for the last night). However, I noticed a reply to an earlier email on this forum that recommended arriving 3 hours ahead. Wondering if that time of day we should still leave that amount of extra time.. We will be connecting thru Zurich on the way to the US in case that makes any difference. Thanks.
7 am flight out of AMS- how early to check in?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 2 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 3 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 6 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 7 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 8 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 9 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 10 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 11 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 12 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 13 Hey Fodor's
- 14 Nice, Airbnb apartment rental
- 15 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 16 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 21 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 22 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 23 France in December 2014
- 24 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 25 Europe Itinerary