We are going to the Netherlands and our return flight is at 7 am on a Friday (9/6). I was planning on arriving at Schiphol around 5 am ( we are staying close to the airport at the Steigenberger for the last night). However, I noticed a reply to an earlier email on this forum that recommended arriving 3 hours ahead. Wondering if that time of day we should still leave that amount of extra time.. We will be connecting thru Zurich on the way to the US in case that makes any difference. Thanks.
7 am flight out of AMS- how early to check in?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 2 A Sardinia trip report
- 3 Granada
- 4 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 5 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 6 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 7 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 First time to Switzerland
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 12 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 13 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 14 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 15 Eastern Europe
- 16 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 17 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 18 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 19 Switzerland help...?
- 20 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 21 Airport ATMs
- 22 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 23 London to Paris by train
- 24 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth