We are going to the Netherlands and our return flight is at 7 am on a Friday (9/6). I was planning on arriving at Schiphol around 5 am ( we are staying close to the airport at the Steigenberger for the last night). However, I noticed a reply to an earlier email on this forum that recommended arriving 3 hours ahead. Wondering if that time of day we should still leave that amount of extra time.. We will be connecting thru Zurich on the way to the US in case that makes any difference. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 2 Sunrise in Colmar, France
- 3 Ann Frank House
- 4 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 5 Iceland
- 6 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 7 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 8 Barcelona Itinerary
- 9 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 10 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 11 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 12 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 15 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 16 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 17 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 18 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 19 short trip klon to koblenz
- 20 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 21 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 22 Barcelona sites: attire
- 23 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 24 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 25 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy