We are going to the Netherlands and our return flight is at 7 am on a Friday (9/6). I was planning on arriving at Schiphol around 5 am ( we are staying close to the airport at the Steigenberger for the last night). However, I noticed a reply to an earlier email on this forum that recommended arriving 3 hours ahead. Wondering if that time of day we should still leave that amount of extra time.. We will be connecting thru Zurich on the way to the US in case that makes any difference. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 2 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 3 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 4 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 5 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 6 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 7 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 8 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 9 Scotland with teens thoughts
- 10 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 11 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 12 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 13 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 14 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 15 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 16 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 17 A week driving in Bavaria
- 18 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 19 Car rental/return near London
- 20 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 21 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 22 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 23 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 24 Where to stay between Kenmare and Dublin
- 25 Puglia, and a touch of Rome