We are going to the Netherlands and our return flight is at 7 am on a Friday (9/6). I was planning on arriving at Schiphol around 5 am ( we are staying close to the airport at the Steigenberger for the last night). However, I noticed a reply to an earlier email on this forum that recommended arriving 3 hours ahead. Wondering if that time of day we should still leave that amount of extra time.. We will be connecting thru Zurich on the way to the US in case that makes any difference. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 2 Happy birthday ATM
- 3 tickets for Wimbledon
- 4 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 5 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 13 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 14 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 15 BG/SLBC/MTN/DLC/LC FOR LEASE AND PURCHACE
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 Spain - day driver advice
- 22 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report