We are going to the Netherlands and our return flight is at 7 am on a Friday (9/6). I was planning on arriving at Schiphol around 5 am ( we are staying close to the airport at the Steigenberger for the last night). However, I noticed a reply to an earlier email on this forum that recommended arriving 3 hours ahead. Wondering if that time of day we should still leave that amount of extra time.. We will be connecting thru Zurich on the way to the US in case that makes any difference. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 4 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 5 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 8 SIM card
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 10 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 11 All of Spain or something else..?
- 12 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 13 RENFE error message during payment
- 14 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 15 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 16 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 17 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 18 Greece Experts
- 19 Europe itinerary review
- 20 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 21 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 24 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 25 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.