We are going to the Netherlands and our return flight is at 7 am on a Friday (9/6). I was planning on arriving at Schiphol around 5 am ( we are staying close to the airport at the Steigenberger for the last night). However, I noticed a reply to an earlier email on this forum that recommended arriving 3 hours ahead. Wondering if that time of day we should still leave that amount of extra time.. We will be connecting thru Zurich on the way to the US in case that makes any difference. Thanks.
7 am flight out of AMS- how early to check in?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 4 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 Munich with a car?
- 7 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 10 Day trip on the Rhine
- 11 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 12 Germany-berlin marathon
- 13 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 14 museum passes in Rome
- 15 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 16 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 19 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 20 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 21 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 22 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 23 Estonia Amber
- 24 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 25 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey