I am traveling from Chicago to Madrid with a 65 minute layover in Dublin. I booked all of the flights together through Aer Lingus at their website, so I wasn't nervous, but I am a little bit now. Will I have to get my bags and go through security again? Will I have enough time? I land in Dublin really early in the morning so the airport shouldn't be too busy. Thank you!
65 Minute Layover in Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Month
- 2 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 3 London: Where to watch Ryder Cup Sat/Sun afternoons?
- 4 OMG! Just realized I'll be in London the same time as Raider Nation
- 5 Air France strike
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 8 19 countries in a day
- 9 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 10 Ideas for the Canary Islands
- 11 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 12 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 13 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 14 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 15 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 16 Doges Palace; online tickets?
- 17 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 18 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 19 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 20 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 21 Photographer in Paris?
- 22 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 23 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 24 Finistère Base
- 25 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg