I am traveling from Chicago to Madrid with a 65 minute layover in Dublin. I booked all of the flights together through Aer Lingus at their website, so I wasn't nervous, but I am a little bit now. Will I have to get my bags and go through security again? Will I have enough time? I land in Dublin really early in the morning so the airport shouldn't be too busy. Thank you!
65 Minute Layover in Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 2 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 3 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 6 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 7 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 8 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 9 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 16 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 17 I dream of Europe
- 18 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 19 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 20 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 21 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 22 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 23 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 24 Rome Food Tour
- 25 Backpacking Europe in the Winter