I am traveling from Chicago to Madrid with a 65 minute layover in Dublin. I booked all of the flights together through Aer Lingus at their website, so I wasn't nervous, but I am a little bit now. Will I have to get my bags and go through security again? Will I have enough time? I land in Dublin really early in the morning so the airport shouldn't be too busy. Thank you!
65 Minute Layover in Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 2 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 3 Newgrange to Galway
- 4 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 5 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 6 London hotel tax is 20%
- 7 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 8 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 9 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 10 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 11 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 12 Aaah...Umbria!
- 13 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 14 Cheap way to go from milan to munich, Salzburg, Berlin then back to milan
- 15 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 16 Ghent or Paris?
- 17 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 18 Weather in the dolomites
- 19 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 20 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 21 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 22 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 23 Help for San Sebastian
- 24 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 25 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy