I am traveling from Chicago to Madrid with a 65 minute layover in Dublin. I booked all of the flights together through Aer Lingus at their website, so I wasn't nervous, but I am a little bit now. Will I have to get my bags and go through security again? Will I have enough time? I land in Dublin really early in the morning so the airport shouldn't be too busy. Thank you!
65 Minute Layover in Dublin
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 8 Travel by train or bus
- 9 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 10 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 Traveling within Italy
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 Family European winter holiday
- 15 Florence in October
- 16 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 London at Easter
- 19 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Advises for trip to Russia
- 24 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 25 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014