I am traveling from Chicago to Madrid with a 65 minute layover in Dublin. I booked all of the flights together through Aer Lingus at their website, so I wasn't nervous, but I am a little bit now. Will I have to get my bags and go through security again? Will I have enough time? I land in Dublin really early in the morning so the airport shouldn't be too busy. Thank you!
65 Minute Layover in Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 2 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 3 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 4 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 5 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 6 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 7 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 10 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 11 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 12 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 13 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 14 Dublin to Cashel
- 15 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 16 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 17 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 18 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 19 Athens and which islands?
- 20 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 21 Best way to go from Positano to Pompeii then to Rome? Pompeii private tour?
- 22 Opera in Prague : Dvorak's Rusalka or Puccini's Tosca
- 23 Sea side in Italy
- 24 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 25 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?