I am traveling from Chicago to Madrid with a 65 minute layover in Dublin. I booked all of the flights together through Aer Lingus at their website, so I wasn't nervous, but I am a little bit now. Will I have to get my bags and go through security again? Will I have enough time? I land in Dublin really early in the morning so the airport shouldn't be too busy. Thank you!
65 Minute Layover in Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 4 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 5 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 6 Reims for a day
- 7 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 12 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 13 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 14 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 15 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 16 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 17 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 18 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 19 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 20 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 21 Munich with a car?
- 22 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 23 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 24 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 25 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?