I am traveling from Chicago to Madrid with a 65 minute layover in Dublin. I booked all of the flights together through Aer Lingus at their website, so I wasn't nervous, but I am a little bit now. Will I have to get my bags and go through security again? Will I have enough time? I land in Dublin really early in the morning so the airport shouldn't be too busy. Thank you!
65 Minute Layover in Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 2 2 weeks in Spain
- 3 Lucerne Switzerland
- 4 at what point should one get health insurance
- 5 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 6 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 7 First visit to France in November
- 8 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 9 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 10 4 Months in Europe
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 13 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 14 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 15 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 16 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 17 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 18 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 19 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 20 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 21 Wines charted by flavor
- 22 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 23 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 24 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 25 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich