I am traveling from Chicago to Madrid with a 65 minute layover in Dublin. I booked all of the flights together through Aer Lingus at their website, so I wasn't nervous, but I am a little bit now. Will I have to get my bags and go through security again? Will I have enough time? I land in Dublin really early in the morning so the airport shouldn't be too busy. Thank you!
65 Minute Layover in Dublin
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 River cruises
- 4 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 9 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 10 More help with housing in Puglia
- 11 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 15 7 days in Andalucia
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped