I am traveling from Chicago to Madrid with a 65 minute layover in Dublin. I booked all of the flights together through Aer Lingus at their website, so I wasn't nervous, but I am a little bit now. Will I have to get my bags and go through security again? Will I have enough time? I land in Dublin really early in the morning so the airport shouldn't be too busy. Thank you!
65 Minute Layover in Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 2 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 3 A guide to Madrid
- 4 Making reservations in Italy
- 5 Best london location to stay?
- 6 Scotland and northern England
- 7 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 8 Renting an apt.
- 9 April in Madrid
- 10 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 11 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 12 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 13 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 14 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 15 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 16 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 17 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 18 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 19 Best Tours of Europe
- 20 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 21 18 Days in Turkey
- 22 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 23 England, Paris itinerary help
- 24 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 25 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights