I am traveling from Chicago to Madrid with a 65 minute layover in Dublin. I booked all of the flights together through Aer Lingus at their website, so I wasn't nervous, but I am a little bit now. Will I have to get my bags and go through security again? Will I have enough time? I land in Dublin really early in the morning so the airport shouldn't be too busy. Thank you!
65 Minute Layover in Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 2 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 3 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 4 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 5 flea markets in France
- 6 What to wear
- 7 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 8 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 9 London neighborhood suggestions
- 10 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 11 Spain tips beyond safety
- 12 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 13 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 14 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 19 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 20 german rail ticket question
- 21 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 22 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Prague flea markets
- 25 Tipping in Greece