I am traveling from Chicago to Madrid with a 65 minute layover in Dublin. I booked all of the flights together through Aer Lingus at their website, so I wasn't nervous, but I am a little bit now. Will I have to get my bags and go through security again? Will I have enough time? I land in Dublin really early in the morning so the airport shouldn't be too busy. Thank you!
65 Minute Layover in Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 2 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 3 Olive Oil
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 6 Hey Fodor's
- 7 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 8 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 9 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 Gift for French business associate
- 12 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 13 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 14 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 15 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 16 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 17 Dresden- tea towel
- 18 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 19 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 20 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 21 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 22 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 25 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport