I am traveling from Chicago to Madrid with a 65 minute layover in Dublin. I booked all of the flights together through Aer Lingus at their website, so I wasn't nervous, but I am a little bit now. Will I have to get my bags and go through security again? Will I have enough time? I land in Dublin really early in the morning so the airport shouldn't be too busy. Thank you!
65 Minute Layover in Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 2 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 3 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 6 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 9 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 10 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 9 days in turkey
- 21 Burg Eltz
- 22 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 23 Germany-berlin marathon
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions