I am traveling from Chicago to Madrid with a 65 minute layover in Dublin. I booked all of the flights together through Aer Lingus at their website, so I wasn't nervous, but I am a little bit now. Will I have to get my bags and go through security again? Will I have enough time? I land in Dublin really early in the morning so the airport shouldn't be too busy. Thank you!
65 Minute Layover in Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 UK for 12 days !
- 6 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 7 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 13 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 14 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 15 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 16 9 days in turkey
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 19 Nice Video about Poland
- 20 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 21 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 22 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 23 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains