I am traveling from Chicago to Madrid with a 65 minute layover in Dublin. I booked all of the flights together through Aer Lingus at their website, so I wasn't nervous, but I am a little bit now. Will I have to get my bags and go through security again? Will I have enough time? I land in Dublin really early in the morning so the airport shouldn't be too busy. Thank you!
65 Minute Layover in Dublin
View all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Albania for Beginners
- 4 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 5 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 6 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 15 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 16 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 19 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 20 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 21 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 22 Istanbul hotels
- 23 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 24 2 Week European Itinerary
- 25 2 wk Europe Trip Advice