I am traveling from Chicago to Madrid with a 65 minute layover in Dublin. I booked all of the flights together through Aer Lingus at their website, so I wasn't nervous, but I am a little bit now. Will I have to get my bags and go through security again? Will I have enough time? I land in Dublin really early in the morning so the airport shouldn't be too busy. Thank you!
65 Minute Layover in Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 2 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 3 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 4 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 5 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 6 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 7 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 8 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 9 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 10 Luggage sizing
- 11 Moving to Belfast
- 12 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 13 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 14 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 15 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 18 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 19 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 20 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 21 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 22 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 25 handel's messiah, new year's, paris