We are flying from Rome to U.S. and have a 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon during the day. Is there anything fun we could do/see during this time frame allowing for plenty of time to get back to the airport for our flight to U.S.?
6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 2 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 3 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 4 No points in Paris .....
- 5 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 6 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 7 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 8 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 9 Pompeii train to Naples
- 10 Small group for Colosseum
- 11 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 12 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 13 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 14 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 15 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 16 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 17 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 18 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 19 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 20 best time to book accommodation
- 21 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 22 Stay near Paris
- 23 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 24 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 25 Sicily - not a trip report