We are flying from Rome to U.S. and have a 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon during the day. Is there anything fun we could do/see during this time frame allowing for plenty of time to get back to the airport for our flight to U.S.?
6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 2 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 3 Positano, Italy
- 4 Nice Video about Poland
- 5 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 6 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 7 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 8 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 9 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 10 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 11 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 12 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 13 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Vienna highlights
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Where to stay in Rome
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 Munich
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium