We are flying from Rome to U.S. and have a 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon during the day. Is there anything fun we could do/see during this time frame allowing for plenty of time to get back to the airport for our flight to U.S.?
6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 2 Arctic Circle in December
- 3 Catalonia
- 4 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 5 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 6 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 7 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 8 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 9 Macarons!
- 10 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 11 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 12 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 13 Sammezzano update
- 14 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 15 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 16 ideas for Portugal please
- 17 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 18 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 19 Transportation in Paris
- 20 airport transportation
- 21 2 Days in Brussels
- 22 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 23 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 24 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 25 Best of Southern France and Spain