We are flying from Rome to U.S. and have a 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon during the day. Is there anything fun we could do/see during this time frame allowing for plenty of time to get back to the airport for our flight to U.S.?
6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 2 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 3 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 4 Spanish Music
- 5 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 6 Things to do in/around Milan
- 7 Vienna to Padua Questions
- 8 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Ireland's west coast
- 11 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 12 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 13 mallorca
- 14 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 15 Itinerary for Spain
- 16 Arles as a base?
- 17 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 18 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 19 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 20 Aix en Provence
- 21 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 22 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 23 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 24 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 25 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome