We r planning a 4-person (70, 61, 46 & 35 year-old s Malaysian) travel group to Europe for 60 days. Free-and-Easy.
We plan to fly into Paris, France in mid April and to fly out from Istanbul, Turkey in mid June 2012.
Despite the age, my 70 y/o mom is very fit and very eager global traveler. My 35 y/o sister, however, is a recovering from stroke. She is also a keen traveler. I trust all except me, will enjoy certain special price fares on train and ferries.
We hot to stay in central areas where convenience are aplenty.
We plan to visit 7-10 cities with 3-7 nights stay each.
We are planning :
10 days in France (Paris +1)
10 days in Spain (2 cities)
5 days in Portugal (Lisboa ?)
10 days in Italy (Venice, +1)
5 days Greece (Pls suggest ?)
10 days in Turkey (Istanbul, +1)
5 days any other suggestion welcome.
Perhaps rail +ferry could be a good option. Pls suggest.
We though a point-to-point rail pass will be a good option, in addition to some ferry between Italy-Greece-Turkey ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭카운팅➨≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡➨블랙잭카운팅
- 2 라이브배팅┏么】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【么┓라이브배팅
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Greek fuel cost
- 5 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 6 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 7 Day trips around Vienna
- 8 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 9 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 10 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 11 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 12 Vacation
- 13 Rouen Tour Companies
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Praiano hotel question
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 St Denis Cathedral
- 21 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 22 Italy bus or train
- 23 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin