We r planning a 4-person (70, 61, 46 & 35 year-old s Malaysian) travel group to Europe for 60 days. Free-and-Easy.
We plan to fly into Paris, France in mid April and to fly out from Istanbul, Turkey in mid June 2012.
Despite the age, my 70 y/o mom is very fit and very eager global traveler. My 35 y/o sister, however, is a recovering from stroke. She is also a keen traveler. I trust all except me, will enjoy certain special price fares on train and ferries.
We hot to stay in central areas where convenience are aplenty.
We plan to visit 7-10 cities with 3-7 nights stay each.
We are planning :
10 days in France (Paris +1)
10 days in Spain (2 cities)
5 days in Portugal (Lisboa ?)
10 days in Italy (Venice, +1)
5 days Greece (Pls suggest ?)
10 days in Turkey (Istanbul, +1)
5 days any other suggestion welcome.
Perhaps rail +ferry could be a good option. Pls suggest.
We though a point-to-point rail pass will be a good option, in addition to some ferry between Italy-Greece-Turkey ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 2 Wake Up Mods
- 3 help with europe itinary
- 4 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 5 One Day in Vienna
- 6 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 7 Trip in September
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 Escorted tours Norway
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 12 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 13 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 14 Help with basic itinerary
- 15 favorite app for converting US $$
- 16 One week in London with kids
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Light weight small converter?
- 19 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 20 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 21 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 22 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 23 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 24 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 25 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal