We r planning a 4-person (70, 61, 46 & 35 year-old s Malaysian) travel group to Europe for 60 days. Free-and-Easy.
We plan to fly into Paris, France in mid April and to fly out from Istanbul, Turkey in mid June 2012.
Despite the age, my 70 y/o mom is very fit and very eager global traveler. My 35 y/o sister, however, is a recovering from stroke. She is also a keen traveler. I trust all except me, will enjoy certain special price fares on train and ferries.
We hot to stay in central areas where convenience are aplenty.
We plan to visit 7-10 cities with 3-7 nights stay each.
We are planning :
10 days in France (Paris +1)
10 days in Spain (2 cities)
5 days in Portugal (Lisboa ?)
10 days in Italy (Venice, +1)
5 days Greece (Pls suggest ?)
10 days in Turkey (Istanbul, +1)
5 days any other suggestion welcome.
Perhaps rail +ferry could be a good option. Pls suggest.
We though a point-to-point rail pass will be a good option, in addition to some ferry between Italy-Greece-Turkey ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 2 릴게임이란 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 4 릴게임총판 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 5 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 6 Paris Metro
- 7 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 12 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 13 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 14 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 15 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 getting to CDG
- 18 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 19 Cambrils
- 20 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 CDG airport and connection time
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs