my husband and I and our 3 young children are coming over to the UK for a coupld of years and plan on doing several trips around Europe. We are planning on each trip being of around 6 weeks duration and we'd like to concentrate on specific parts of Europe rather than trying to do too much and seeing nothing. We have a car and will probably be camping. We'll also be avoiding the July/August period. The individual trips we are thinking of doing are:
1.Spain and Portugal
5. Scandinavian loop.
6. Eastern Europe
7. Croatia/ Greece
8. Western Russia and the Baltic states.
So my question is, can anyone give us specific itineraries of any of the trips or 'must sees' or have any tips or where to go/what to see etc. Anything would be appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 0nline : GMAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 GMAIL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 4 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 5 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 6 Airport Transit Visa
- 7 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 8 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 9 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 10 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 11 Travelling Iceland
- 12 Italian lake cruise
- 13 Paris advice with kids
- 14 Tuscany Itinerary
- 15 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 16 First visit to London
- 17 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 18 Route Information
- 19 International drivers permit
- 20 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 21 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 22 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 23 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 24 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 25 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?