my husband and I and our 3 young children are coming over to the UK for a coupld of years and plan on doing several trips around Europe. We are planning on each trip being of around 6 weeks duration and we'd like to concentrate on specific parts of Europe rather than trying to do too much and seeing nothing. We have a car and will probably be camping. We'll also be avoiding the July/August period. The individual trips we are thinking of doing are:
1.Spain and Portugal
5. Scandinavian loop.
6. Eastern Europe
7. Croatia/ Greece
8. Western Russia and the Baltic states.
So my question is, can anyone give us specific itineraries of any of the trips or 'must sees' or have any tips or where to go/what to see etc. Anything would be appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best of Norway
- 2 favorite app for converting US $$
- 3 a week in Lombardia
- 4 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 5 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 6 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 7 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 8 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 9 Trip in September
- 10 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 11 One week in London with kids
- 12 Light weight small converter?
- 13 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 14 Positano Surprise
- 15 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 16 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 17 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 18 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 21 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 22 SNCF - low price for summer
- 23 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 24 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 25 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets