my husband and I and our 3 young children are coming over to the UK for a coupld of years and plan on doing several trips around Europe. We are planning on each trip being of around 6 weeks duration and we'd like to concentrate on specific parts of Europe rather than trying to do too much and seeing nothing. We have a car and will probably be camping. We'll also be avoiding the July/August period. The individual trips we are thinking of doing are:
1.Spain and Portugal
5. Scandinavian loop.
6. Eastern Europe
7. Croatia/ Greece
8. Western Russia and the Baltic states.
So my question is, can anyone give us specific itineraries of any of the trips or 'must sees' or have any tips or where to go/what to see etc. Anything would be appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 getting to CDG
- 2 Towersey, London
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 5 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 6 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 12 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 13 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 14 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 15 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 Amalfi Coast help
- 18 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 19 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 20 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 21 Ireland in April
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 24 A few days outside Rome
- 25 days and times when museums and suchlike close