my husband and I and our 3 young children are coming over to the UK for a coupld of years and plan on doing several trips around Europe. We are planning on each trip being of around 6 weeks duration and we'd like to concentrate on specific parts of Europe rather than trying to do too much and seeing nothing. We have a car and will probably be camping. We'll also be avoiding the July/August period. The individual trips we are thinking of doing are:
1.Spain and Portugal
5. Scandinavian loop.
6. Eastern Europe
7. Croatia/ Greece
8. Western Russia and the Baltic states.
So my question is, can anyone give us specific itineraries of any of the trips or 'must sees' or have any tips or where to go/what to see etc. Anything would be appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 2 사설토토 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 4 Highclare Castle
- 5 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 6 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 7 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 8 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 9 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 10 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 11 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 12 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 13 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 14 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 19 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 20 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 21 Salzburg itinerary review
- 22 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 23 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 24 Globus Iberian Tour
- 25 Journees du patrimonie 2017