We are planning a trip for September/October 2016. We have decided to follow the below itinerary as this would be our first time to Europe and want to cover some of the more well known and popular places first. Eastern Europe will be for another day.
Would love to hear feedback from people who have done a similar route. Also are we spending too little or too much time in any of these places? Not much into museums.. will spend most of our days wondering around, eating, drinking, learning the culture.. and just Relaxing!!..
Depart Melbourne (Australia)
- Sri Lanka (7) nights
- Londron (5) nights
- Paris (5) nights
- Barcelona (7) nights
- Venice (3) nights
- Florence/Tuscany (7) nights
- Rome (4) nights
- Dubai (3) nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 2 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 5 B&B in Ireland
- 6 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 7 Europe First Timers
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 14 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 17 Greek Village
- 18 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 19 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 20 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 21 Apartment Montreux area
- 22 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 23 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 24 An evening in London
- 25 Wine Shipping from Puglia