We are planning a trip for September/October 2016. We have decided to follow the below itinerary as this would be our first time to Europe and want to cover some of the more well known and popular places first. Eastern Europe will be for another day.
Would love to hear feedback from people who have done a similar route. Also are we spending too little or too much time in any of these places? Not much into museums.. will spend most of our days wondering around, eating, drinking, learning the culture.. and just Relaxing!!..
Depart Melbourne (Australia)
- Sri Lanka (7) nights
- Londron (5) nights
- Paris (5) nights
- Barcelona (7) nights
- Venice (3) nights
- Florence/Tuscany (7) nights
- Rome (4) nights
- Dubai (3) nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Country Estate Hotel in England
- 2 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 3 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 4 Greece and Italy Combo
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 6 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 7 Final Four
- 8 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 9 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 10 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 11 Which city order makes most sense?
- 12 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 13 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 14 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 15 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 16 Valencia, Spain
- 17 Restaurants in Spain
- 18 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 19 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 20 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Transportation Question Italy
- 23 Help with basic itinerary
- 24 Short Trip to Paris
- 25 Greece and Italy Combo