We are planning a trip for September/October 2016. We have decided to follow the below itinerary as this would be our first time to Europe and want to cover some of the more well known and popular places first. Eastern Europe will be for another day.
Would love to hear feedback from people who have done a similar route. Also are we spending too little or too much time in any of these places? Not much into museums.. will spend most of our days wondering around, eating, drinking, learning the culture.. and just Relaxing!!..
Depart Melbourne (Australia)
- Sri Lanka (7) nights
- Londron (5) nights
- Paris (5) nights
- Barcelona (7) nights
- Venice (3) nights
- Florence/Tuscany (7) nights
- Rome (4) nights
- Dubai (3) nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Rouen Tour Companies
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 7 Killarney
- 8 Madrid/Lisbon
- 9 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 11 Rome-Itinerary
- 12 Walking itinerary in England?
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 19 Italy bus or train
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 24 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 25 Greek fuel cost