We are planning a trip for September/October 2016. We have decided to follow the below itinerary as this would be our first time to Europe and want to cover some of the more well known and popular places first. Eastern Europe will be for another day.
Would love to hear feedback from people who have done a similar route. Also are we spending too little or too much time in any of these places? Not much into museums.. will spend most of our days wondering around, eating, drinking, learning the culture.. and just Relaxing!!..
Depart Melbourne (Australia)
- Sri Lanka (7) nights
- Londron (5) nights
- Paris (5) nights
- Barcelona (7) nights
- Venice (3) nights
- Florence/Tuscany (7) nights
- Rome (4) nights
- Dubai (3) nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 4 Getting around London
- 5 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 6 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 7 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 8 Lake Como,Italy
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 11 Traveling in Belgium
- 12 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 13 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 14 Train travel to and from Paris
- 15 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 16 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 17 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 18 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 19 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 22 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 23 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 24 Language to use in Belgium
- 25 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)