For our honeymoon next May-June we plan to spend 6 nights of our 3 weeks in Greece in Crete. We will arrive in Chania on May 30th, around 3pm and leave Heraklion on June 5th. We want to go to Elafonissi beach and walk the Samaria Gorge. We will rent a car in Hania and drop it in Heraklion.
May 30th: Arrive in Chania 3pm. Spend evening and night in Chania
May 31st: Visit Chania, rent a car and drive toward Elafonissi Beach. Sleep in Elafonissi? Paleochora?
June 1st: Elafonissi Beach. Then drive to Omalos. Sleep in Omalos.
June 2nd: Samaria Gorge, get back to the car in Omalos then drive to...? Sleep in...?
June 3rd: ?
June 4th: ? And drive back to Heraklion in the evening, sleep in Heraklion.
June 5th: Leave Heraklion
We don't mind sleeping in a different hotel/B&B every night since we will have a car. We want to avoid resort-type places if possible.
We need help to figure out this itinerary and fill the empty spots! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Study Abroad
- 2 London is it worth it?
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 5 free international phone calls
- 6 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 7 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 10 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 11 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 12 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 13 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 14 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 15 London 6 day itinerary
- 16 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 17 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 18 International drivers permit
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 21 Paris and Normandy
- 22 Sicily Beach Resort
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 Two days in Rome