For our honeymoon next May-June we plan to spend 6 nights of our 3 weeks in Greece in Crete. We will arrive in Chania on May 30th, around 3pm and leave Heraklion on June 5th. We want to go to Elafonissi beach and walk the Samaria Gorge. We will rent a car in Hania and drop it in Heraklion.
May 30th: Arrive in Chania 3pm. Spend evening and night in Chania
May 31st: Visit Chania, rent a car and drive toward Elafonissi Beach. Sleep in Elafonissi? Paleochora?
June 1st: Elafonissi Beach. Then drive to Omalos. Sleep in Omalos.
June 2nd: Samaria Gorge, get back to the car in Omalos then drive to...? Sleep in...?
June 3rd: ?
June 4th: ? And drive back to Heraklion in the evening, sleep in Heraklion.
June 5th: Leave Heraklion
We don't mind sleeping in a different hotel/B&B every night since we will have a car. We want to avoid resort-type places if possible.
We need help to figure out this itinerary and fill the empty spots! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina Express mid-March
- 2 Ireland travel passport question
- 3 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 4 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 5 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 8 where to stay in London?
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Juangfrau / mt
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 13 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 16 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 21 Questions about Polish sights
- 22 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 23 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 24 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 25 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato