For our honeymoon next May-June we plan to spend 6 nights of our 3 weeks in Greece in Crete. We will arrive in Chania on May 30th, around 3pm and leave Heraklion on June 5th. We want to go to Elafonissi beach and walk the Samaria Gorge. We will rent a car in Hania and drop it in Heraklion.
May 30th: Arrive in Chania 3pm. Spend evening and night in Chania
May 31st: Visit Chania, rent a car and drive toward Elafonissi Beach. Sleep in Elafonissi? Paleochora?
June 1st: Elafonissi Beach. Then drive to Omalos. Sleep in Omalos.
June 2nd: Samaria Gorge, get back to the car in Omalos then drive to...? Sleep in...?
June 3rd: ?
June 4th: ? And drive back to Heraklion in the evening, sleep in Heraklion.
June 5th: Leave Heraklion
We don't mind sleeping in a different hotel/B&B every night since we will have a car. We want to avoid resort-type places if possible.
We need help to figure out this itinerary and fill the empty spots! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Greece
- 3 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 4 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 5 Help on ancient history route
- 6 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 9 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 10 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 11 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 12 Iceland
- 13 Spain - day driver advice
- 14 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 15 London with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 18 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 19 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 20 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 21 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 24 Lake Como AREA questions
- 25 Berlin to ?