Its my first time to Italy.
I am travelling from Dubai to Milan for 7 nights.
I need good recommendation which hotel to stay in Milan. We are 2 Adults, 1 child & 1 infant.
We plan to spent one day in Milan at least, Travel to Como & other Italy lakes, 1 or 2 days in venice and if time we can also see Rome.
I also am thinking it is worth to stay in Milan hotel near The Central station and in the morning start travel and in the night come back.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Baby Milk
- 2 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 3 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 Tour groups
- 6 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 7 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 8 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 9 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 10 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 15 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 16 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 17 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 18 Driving in Italy?
- 19 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 20 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 21 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 22 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 25 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia