Its my first time to Italy.
I am travelling from Dubai to Milan for 7 nights.
I need good recommendation which hotel to stay in Milan. We are 2 Adults, 1 child & 1 infant.
We plan to spent one day in Milan at least, Travel to Como & other Italy lakes, 1 or 2 days in venice and if time we can also see Rome.
I also am thinking it is worth to stay in Milan hotel near The Central station and in the morning start travel and in the night come back.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 2 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 3 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 4 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 5 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 6 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Sim Card Options
- 9 Greek Islands (small)
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Day trip ideas
- 15 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 16 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 17 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 18 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 19 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 20 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 21 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 22 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 23 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 24 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 25 Itinerary review from a overplanner