Its my first time to Italy.
I am travelling from Dubai to Milan for 7 nights.
I need good recommendation which hotel to stay in Milan. We are 2 Adults, 1 child & 1 infant.
We plan to spent one day in Milan at least, Travel to Como & other Italy lakes, 1 or 2 days in venice and if time we can also see Rome.
I also am thinking it is worth to stay in Milan hotel near The Central station and in the morning start travel and in the night come back.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 2 파워볼사다리 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 6 Berlin to ?
- 7 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 8 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 11 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 tickets for Wimbledon
- 14 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 15 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 16 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 17 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 18 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 19 Italy in January?
- 20 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Renting a car in Greece
- 23 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 24 Piedmont question
- 25 Insurance on rental car options