I'm planning a trip to London in the begining of August. It would be my first time to London. I'm going with my boyfriend we are both young 20 and 21. We have no idea on where to stay and there are so many choices, I don't even know where to start looking. We would like to stay in Central London and be close to the tube lines, pubs and food. Perferbly not super expensive hotels but we don't have a price range. We don't want to stay in any hostels. We're going to do quite a bit of sight seeing and I would like to get a good feel of London. Any information would be helpful. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 2 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 3 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 4 FCO connection time
- 5 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 8 Train Help
- 9 First time in Italy
- 10 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 11 Train rides
- 12 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 13 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 14 Departure Tax in UK
- 15 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 16 One week in & near Marseille
- 17 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 18 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 21 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 22 Switzerland itinerary help
- 23 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 24 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 25 Bologna or Bergamo?