I'm planning a trip to London in the begining of August. It would be my first time to London. I'm going with my boyfriend we are both young 20 and 21. We have no idea on where to stay and there are so many choices, I don't even know where to start looking. We would like to stay in Central London and be close to the tube lines, pubs and food. Perferbly not super expensive hotels but we don't have a price range. We don't want to stay in any hostels. We're going to do quite a bit of sight seeing and I would like to get a good feel of London. Any information would be helpful. Thanks
6 Nights in London, Where to stay?
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 3 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 4 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 5 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 6 just want to know
- 7 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 8 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 11 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 12 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 13 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 14 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 15 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 16 Day trip to Capri
- 17 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 18 London at Xmas
- 19 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 20 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 21 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
- 22 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy