I'm planning a trip to London in the begining of August. It would be my first time to London. I'm going with my boyfriend we are both young 20 and 21. We have no idea on where to stay and there are so many choices, I don't even know where to start looking. We would like to stay in Central London and be close to the tube lines, pubs and food. Perferbly not super expensive hotels but we don't have a price range. We don't want to stay in any hostels. We're going to do quite a bit of sight seeing and I would like to get a good feel of London. Any information would be helpful. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 2 Rent a car in England
- 3 Edinburgh to Skye
- 4 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 5 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 6 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 7 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 8 4 days itinerary for France
- 9 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 10 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 11 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 12 Croatia transportation question.
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 15 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 19 2017 Easter in Italy
- 20 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 21 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 22 Going to Russia
- 23 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 24 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 25 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?