I'm planning a trip to London in the begining of August. It would be my first time to London. I'm going with my boyfriend we are both young 20 and 21. We have no idea on where to stay and there are so many choices, I don't even know where to start looking. We would like to stay in Central London and be close to the tube lines, pubs and food. Perferbly not super expensive hotels but we don't have a price range. We don't want to stay in any hostels. We're going to do quite a bit of sight seeing and I would like to get a good feel of London. Any information would be helpful. Thanks
6 Nights in London, Where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Germain
- 2 Italy - Month of July
- 3 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 4 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 5 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 6 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 7 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 8 England & Scotland in April
- 9 Your favourite places in Bath
- 10 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 13 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 14 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 Shipping Prosecco
- 17 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 18 Europe Tour with Kids
- 19 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 20 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 21 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 22 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 23 Italy and Croatia
- 24 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 25 Lakes District UK