I'm planning a trip to London in the begining of August. It would be my first time to London. I'm going with my boyfriend we are both young 20 and 21. We have no idea on where to stay and there are so many choices, I don't even know where to start looking. We would like to stay in Central London and be close to the tube lines, pubs and food. Perferbly not super expensive hotels but we don't have a price range. We don't want to stay in any hostels. We're going to do quite a bit of sight seeing and I would like to get a good feel of London. Any information would be helpful. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 Spain Itinerary Help
- 4 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 5 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 6 One quick week -- where in France?
- 7 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 8 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 9 London Itinerary and Questions
- 10 Barcelona completely overrated
- 11 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 12 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 13 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 14 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 15 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 16 MiFi in Italy
- 17 Cork or Galway?
- 18 Sitges Hotel ??
- 19 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 20 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 21 French lavender and cottages
- 22 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 23 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 24 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 25 Seville in late January