I'm planning a trip to London in the begining of August. It would be my first time to London. I'm going with my boyfriend we are both young 20 and 21. We have no idea on where to stay and there are so many choices, I don't even know where to start looking. We would like to stay in Central London and be close to the tube lines, pubs and food. Perferbly not super expensive hotels but we don't have a price range. We don't want to stay in any hostels. We're going to do quite a bit of sight seeing and I would like to get a good feel of London. Any information would be helpful. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 2 France Itinerary Advice
- 3 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 4 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 5 Murren to Prague
- 6 Le Marche Research Help
- 7 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 8 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Public Transportation in England
- 11 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 12 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 13 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 14 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 15 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 16 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 19 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 20 Sintra
- 21 Venice Bell Tower
- 22 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 25 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia