I'm planning a trip to London in the begining of August. It would be my first time to London. I'm going with my boyfriend we are both young 20 and 21. We have no idea on where to stay and there are so many choices, I don't even know where to start looking. We would like to stay in Central London and be close to the tube lines, pubs and food. Perferbly not super expensive hotels but we don't have a price range. We don't want to stay in any hostels. We're going to do quite a bit of sight seeing and I would like to get a good feel of London. Any information would be helpful. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 2 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 3 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 4 Flights from Croatia
- 5 Europe in late January
- 6 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 7 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 8 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 9 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 10 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 11 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 12 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 13 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 14 Paris---baguette question???
- 15 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 16 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 17 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 18 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 19 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 20 Scenic Driving Routes
- 21 Vienna to Bratislava
- 22 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 23 1 way ticket
- 24 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 25 pareja de hecho in Spain