I'm planning a trip to London in the begining of August. It would be my first time to London. I'm going with my boyfriend we are both young 20 and 21. We have no idea on where to stay and there are so many choices, I don't even know where to start looking. We would like to stay in Central London and be close to the tube lines, pubs and food. Perferbly not super expensive hotels but we don't have a price range. We don't want to stay in any hostels. We're going to do quite a bit of sight seeing and I would like to get a good feel of London. Any information would be helpful. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 4 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 5 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 6 Keukenhof in May?
- 7 Happy birthday ATM
- 8 24 hours in Paris
- 9 Insurance on rental car options
- 10 Istanbul at Easter
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 tickets for Wimbledon
- 13 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 14 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 17 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 18 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 19 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 22 Renting a car in Greece
- 23 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 24 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 25 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?