We like Heritage and Britania hotels and would like a nice boutique hotel which I think both are, but I have read that Barrio Alto is also and looks really nice with rooftop bar, this will be for 6 nights and our anniversary trip so what would you suggest....? Price is ok at any of these, just want something memorable...also considering Altis Avenida Hotel, are they all close to one another and any pro and cons of any?
6 nights in Lisbon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 2 Families with kids: rental car or train in Lake Como, Wengen, and Munich?
- 3 Germany for 3 weeks
- 4 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 5 Top Sights for Northern Ireland
- 6 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 7 Vienna and side trips
- 8 Nature of France
- 9 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 10 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 11 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 12 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 13 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 14 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 15 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 16 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 17 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 18 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 19 Gift for French business associate
- 20 Back to Provence in 2015
- 21 In Search of Wedding Shoes in Paris
- 22 where to base in Valle D itria
- 23 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 24 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 25 Where to park in Brussels