We like Heritage and Britania hotels and would like a nice boutique hotel which I think both are, but I have read that Barrio Alto is also and looks really nice with rooftop bar, this will be for 6 nights and our anniversary trip so what would you suggest....? Price is ok at any of these, just want something memorable...also considering Altis Avenida Hotel, are they all close to one another and any pro and cons of any?
6 nights in Lisbon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 Museums in Berlin
- 3 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 7 Schengen Visa Rules
- 8 Scotland November 2015
- 9 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 10 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 11 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 16 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 17 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 18 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 19 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 20 5 Observations About Paris
- 21 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 22 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 23 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 24 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 25 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne