We like Heritage and Britania hotels and would like a nice boutique hotel which I think both are, but I have read that Barrio Alto is also and looks really nice with rooftop bar, this will be for 6 nights and our anniversary trip so what would you suggest....? Price is ok at any of these, just want something memorable...also considering Altis Avenida Hotel, are they all close to one another and any pro and cons of any?
6 nights in Lisbon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 2 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 3 scotland trave;
- 4 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 5 4 days in Scotland
- 6 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 7 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 8 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 11 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 12 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 13 Iceland wedding
- 14 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 15 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 16 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 19 Accommodation
- 20 Airb2b in Paris
- 21 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 22 Freising or Erding?
- 23 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 24 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 25 Trains