I am looking to book a train from Zurich to St. Moritz at the beginning of May and I have to transfer in Chur and there is only 6 minutes to change trains. Is that even possible to do with luggage?
6 Minute to change trains in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel with Teens
- 2 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 3 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 4 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 5 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 9 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 10 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 11 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 What are the best places to see in England
- 14 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 17 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Estonia Amber
- 20 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 21 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 22 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 23 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 24 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 25 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY