I am looking to book a train from Zurich to St. Moritz at the beginning of May and I have to transfer in Chur and there is only 6 minutes to change trains. Is that even possible to do with luggage?
6 Minute to change trains in Switzerland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 2 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Cyprus in December
- 8 Cyprus photo gallery
- 9 Favorite cities/towns in Cyprus?
- 10 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Which travel plan?
- 13 Florence in October
- 14 first european holiday itinery
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 17 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Car in Prague
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Euro Train