I am looking to book a train from Zurich to St. Moritz at the beginning of May and I have to transfer in Chur and there is only 6 minutes to change trains. Is that even possible to do with luggage?
6 Minute to change trains in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 Taormina Sicily
- 4 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 caroline_venezia
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 First time to Switzerland
- 9 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 10 Granada
- 11 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 12 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 13 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 14 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 15 A Sardinia trip report
- 16 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 17 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 18 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 19 First time Ireland trip
- 20 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 21 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 22 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 23 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 24 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 25 22 year olds in Europe