I am looking to book a train from Zurich to St. Moritz at the beginning of May and I have to transfer in Chur and there is only 6 minutes to change trains. Is that even possible to do with luggage?
6 Minute to change trains in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 3 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 4 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 5 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 6 April in Madrid
- 7 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 8 A guide to Madrid
- 9 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 10 Ireland itinerary
- 11 Scotland and northern England
- 12 Help me with this trip
- 13 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 14 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 15 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 16 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 17 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 18 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 19 Making reservations in Italy
- 20 Best london location to stay?
- 21 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 22 Renting an apt.
- 23 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 24 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 25 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!