We have a brief stopover in Reykjavik en route to Copenhagen this summer, from 6:30 am to 12:30 pm. We don't want to spend it in the airport. Any suggestions on what to do? Where to go? Do they have city tours that early in the morning? What's the best thing to eat in Iceland? Help!
6 hours in Reykjavik???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 4 Paris in April?
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 8 Flam, Norway railway
- 9 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 10 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 11 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 12 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 15 Sicily Suggetions
- 16 He said , she said
- 17 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 18 car rental companies Italy
- 19 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 20 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 21 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 22 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 23 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 24 quiet hotel
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!