We have a brief stopover in Reykjavik en route to Copenhagen this summer, from 6:30 am to 12:30 pm. We don't want to spend it in the airport. Any suggestions on what to do? Where to go? Do they have city tours that early in the morning? What's the best thing to eat in Iceland? Help!
6 hours in Reykjavik???
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 2 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 3 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 7 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 8 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 Dresden Train Station
- 13 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 14 Italian Lakes gardens
- 15 More help with housing in Puglia
- 16 Spain - Andalucia
- 17 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 20 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 25 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??