We have a brief stopover in Reykjavik en route to Copenhagen this summer, from 6:30 am to 12:30 pm. We don't want to spend it in the airport. Any suggestions on what to do? Where to go? Do they have city tours that early in the morning? What's the best thing to eat in Iceland? Help!
6 hours in Reykjavik???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 2 London neighborhood suggestions
- 3 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 4 San Sebastian
- 5 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 7 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 8 Best hostels from experience
- 9 Istanbul Itinerary
- 10 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 11 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 12 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 13 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 14 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 15 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 16 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 17 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 20 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 21 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 22 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 23 7 Nights in Paris
- 24 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 25 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar