I have a connecting flight from Paris. My flight arrives at 6:10 am on Monday in Paris and departs at 3:25 pm the same day (Monday). Considering that I will be able to get out of the airport at around 7 am and have to come back at around 2, I will have roughly 6-7 hours.
I am a first timer in Paris. What are the must see things ? Should I take some guided tour ? How should I reach the tourist destinations from Airport ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 베스트카지노 ᛣ 【RAM300.COM】 ᛣ 바카라사이트
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Greek Islands (small)
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 9 Flat in London
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Help required with Itinerary
- 12 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 13 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 16 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 19 Skye to Edinburgh
- 20 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 21 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 22 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?