I have a connecting flight from Paris. My flight arrives at 6:10 am on Monday in Paris and departs at 3:25 pm the same day (Monday). Considering that I will be able to get out of the airport at around 7 am and have to come back at around 2, I will have roughly 6-7 hours.
I am a first timer in Paris. What are the must see things ? Should I take some guided tour ? How should I reach the tourist destinations from Airport ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 4 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 5 Almalfi
- 6 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 7 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 8 Athens multi site pass
- 9 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 10 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 11 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 14 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 15 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 16 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 19 Train up the Jungfrau
- 20 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 21 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 22 Labor Day in Paris
- 23 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Sardinia or Corsica??