Arriving at Gare St. Lazare at about 11:AM and will leave from Gare de Lyon around 5PM. Is there a HOHO bus or some kind of tour I can pick up at Gare St. Lazare to kill some time and take my roll-aboard? (I assume the renovated Gare St. Lazare still does not have luggage storage?) Thanks.
6 hours between Paris trains--What to do?
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 4 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 5 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 6 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 7 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 8 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 9 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 10 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 11 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 12 London at Xmas
- 13 Sardinia in July
- 14 Foggia Day Trip
- 15 Barcelona to Positano
- 16 15 days in Central Europe
- 17 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 18 London Evening Activity
- 19 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 20 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 21 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 22 Paris Recommendations
- 23 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 24 Suggestions for France Italy
- 25 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?