Thinking of places to visit next year's Easter (first week of April), I am deciding between Malta (I have another thread about it) and Dubrovnik (another place I've always wanted to visit). However, I have the same questions I do about Malta:
1. Are 6 full days enough to visit Dubrovnik? My main interests are strolling, eating & churches.
2. Will the first week of April too cold to spend time on the beach?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 사이트 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 5 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 6 Greece
- 7 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 8 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 9 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 10 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 11 Iceland
- 12 Spain - day driver advice
- 13 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 14 London with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 17 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 18 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 19 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 20 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 23 Lake Como AREA questions
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Exploring Lisbon & where else?