Thinking of places to visit next year's Easter (first week of April), I am deciding between Malta (I have another thread about it) and Dubrovnik (another place I've always wanted to visit). However, I have the same questions I do about Malta:
1. Are 6 full days enough to visit Dubrovnik? My main interests are strolling, eating & churches.
2. Will the first week of April too cold to spend time on the beach?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 6 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 7 Car rental leaving Rome
- 8 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 9 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 10 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 11 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 12 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 13 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 14 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 15 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 16 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 17 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Car Rental in Italy
- 20 Rue des Rosiers
- 21 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 22 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 23 First Trip to Europe!
- 24 Paris Under Seige...
- 25 Italy with my 22 year old son