Thinking of places to visit next year's Easter (first week of April), I am deciding between Malta (I have another thread about it) and Dubrovnik (another place I've always wanted to visit). However, I have the same questions I do about Malta:
1. Are 6 full days enough to visit Dubrovnik? My main interests are strolling, eating & churches.
2. Will the first week of April too cold to spend time on the beach?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 4 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 5 Holland/France/Spain
- 6 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 7 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 8 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 9 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 12 Car rental leaving Rome
- 13 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 14 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 15 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Greece in March?
- 18 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 19 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 20 Why Not Helsinki?
- 21 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 22 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 25 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions