Thinking of places to visit next year's Easter (first week of April), I am deciding between Malta (I have another thread about it) and Dubrovnik (another place I've always wanted to visit). However, I have the same questions I do about Malta:
1. Are 6 full days enough to visit Dubrovnik? My main interests are strolling, eating & churches.
2. Will the first week of April too cold to spend time on the beach?
6 full days in Dubrovnik the first week of April
- 1 Portugal in September
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 8 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 9 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 10 Medieval Tallinn
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 15 Advises for trip to Russia
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 19 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 20 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 21 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 22 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 23 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 Euro Train