Thinking of places to visit next year's Easter (first week of April), I am deciding between Malta (I have another thread about it) and Dubrovnik (another place I've always wanted to visit). However, I have the same questions I do about Malta:
1. Are 6 full days enough to visit Dubrovnik? My main interests are strolling, eating & churches.
2. Will the first week of April too cold to spend time on the beach?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help
- 3 Slovania & Croatia
- 4 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 5 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 6 5 days in Provence
- 7 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 8 Parking in Italy
- 9 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 10 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 11 1 week in Malaga
- 12 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 13 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 14 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 15 Transportation in Bologna
- 16 Amsterdam vs. France
- 17 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 18 Amsterdam Hotel
- 19 Paris gtg in October?
- 20 Capo d'Orlando
- 21 European Championship
- 22 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 23 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 24 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 25 What about Basque Country?