Thinking of places to visit next year's Easter (first week of April), I am deciding between Malta (I have another thread about it) and Dubrovnik (another place I've always wanted to visit). However, I have the same questions I do about Malta:
1. Are 6 full days enough to visit Dubrovnik? My main interests are strolling, eating & churches.
2. Will the first week of April too cold to spend time on the beach?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 2 Cell Phone Question
- 3 Help required with Itinerary
- 4 UK Visa Help
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 8 Greek Islands (small)
- 9 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 10 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 11 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 12 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 13 Public Transportation in England
- 14 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 15 K-Day
- 16 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 19 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 20 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 21 Spain in December
- 22 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden