Thinking of places to visit next year's Easter (first week of April), I am deciding between Malta (I have another thread about it) and Dubrovnik (another place I've always wanted to visit). However, I have the same questions I do about Malta:
1. Are 6 full days enough to visit Dubrovnik? My main interests are strolling, eating & churches.
2. Will the first week of April too cold to spend time on the beach?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh to Skye
- 2 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 3 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 4 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 5 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 6 Rent a car in England
- 7 4 days itinerary for France
- 8 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 9 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 10 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 11 Croatia transportation question.
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 18 2017 Easter in Italy
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 21 Going to Russia
- 22 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 23 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 24 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 25 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone