Thinking of places to visit next year's Easter (first week of April), I am deciding between Malta (I have another thread about it) and Dubrovnik (another place I've always wanted to visit). However, I have the same questions I do about Malta:
1. Are 6 full days enough to visit Dubrovnik? My main interests are strolling, eating & churches.
2. Will the first week of April too cold to spend time on the beach?
6 full days in Dubrovnik the first week of April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 2 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 3 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 4 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 5 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 6 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 7 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 8 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 9 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 10 Is Capri overrated?
- 11 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 12 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 13 9 days in switzerland
- 14 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 15 Amsterdam restaurants
- 16 Train des Pignes
- 17 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 18 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 19 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 20 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 21 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 24 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 25 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park