Thinking of places to visit next year's Easter (first week of April), I am deciding between Malta (I have another thread about it) and Dubrovnik (another place I've always wanted to visit). However, I have the same questions I do about Malta:
1. Are 6 full days enough to visit Dubrovnik? My main interests are strolling, eating & churches.
2. Will the first week of April too cold to spend time on the beach?
6 full days in Dubrovnik the first week of April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 4 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 7 Ireland or Scotland
- 8 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 9 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 10 Question on France travel
- 11 Cruise the River Shannon
- 12 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 13 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 14 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 15 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 16 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 17 Autumn in Paris
- 18 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 19 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 20 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 21 Italy and Croatia
- 22 St Germain
- 23 Where to go in France mid July?
- 24 trip to norway
- 25 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part