Thinking of places to visit next year's Easter (first week of April), I am deciding between Malta (I have another thread about it) and Dubrovnik (another place I've always wanted to visit). However, I have the same questions I do about Malta:
1. Are 6 full days enough to visit Dubrovnik? My main interests are strolling, eating & churches.
2. Will the first week of April too cold to spend time on the beach?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 2 Naples or Genoa
- 3 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 4 From London to Paris to US
- 5 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 6 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 7 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 8 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 9 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 10 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 11 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 12 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 15 Itinerary help please!
- 16 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 17 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 18 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 19 France to stop making foie grois
- 20 Holiday Itinerary
- 21 Car hire
- 22 Ireland driving itinerary
- 23 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 24 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...