Thinking of places to visit next year's Easter (first week of April), I am deciding between Malta (I have another thread about it) and Dubrovnik (another place I've always wanted to visit). However, I have the same questions I do about Malta:
1. Are 6 full days enough to visit Dubrovnik? My main interests are strolling, eating & churches.
2. Will the first week of April too cold to spend time on the beach?
6 full days in Dubrovnik the first week of April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 2 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 3 Location of hotel in Rome
- 4 Sicily Suggetions
- 5 London hotel
- 6 Paris in April?
- 7 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 8 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 9 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 Reims for a day
- 12 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 13 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 14 car rental companies Italy
- 15 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 What are the best places to see in England
- 20 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 hotels in Seville
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?