I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 5 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 6 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 7 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 8 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 9 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 10 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 11 Planning a European Trip
- 12 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 17 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 22 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 23 Andalucia itinerary help
- 24 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 25 Day Trips from Dunfermline