I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 2 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 5 Lake Maggiore
- 6 Despite the fact that according to my amigos private
- 7 Bootcut jeans
- 8 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 9 Cadiz during Carnival? Other suggestions...
- 10 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 11 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 12 Amsterdam Transit
- 13 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 14 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 15 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 16 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 17 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 18 UK train question
- 19 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 20 Day trip suggestion from London
- 21 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 22 Day Trip near Paris
- 23 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 24 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 25 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?