I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling in France
- 2 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 3 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 4 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 5 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 6 Provence - Cassis and the Luberon?
- 7 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 8 Need advice on transportation
- 9 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 10 Tallinn for 1st time
- 11 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 12 L'As Du Fallafel
- 13 Avignon
- 14 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 15 Storage of extra luggage
- 16 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 17 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 18 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 19 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 20 September in Switzerland
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 Italy train travel question
- 23 Santorini for three nights
- 24 Norway by motorhome
- 25 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry