I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin restaurant recs
- 2 Rail pass question
- 3 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 4 Ravello to Paestum
- 5 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 6 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 Renting bed linens and towels
- 9 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 10 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 11 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 12 Amalfi coast
- 13 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 14 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 15 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 16 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 17 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 18 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 19 Beaches in Southern France
- 20 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 21 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 22 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 23 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 24 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 25 French lavender and cottages