I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
6 days itinerary in italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 2 London 2nd time around
- 3 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 4 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 5 London visit
- 6 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 7 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 12 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 13 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 14 21 Days in Central Europe
- 15 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 16 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 17 My itinerary for Greece
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 22 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 23 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 24 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 25 Madrid Tapas Tour