I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 2 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 3 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 4 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 5 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 6 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 7 Paris Hotel - Hotel des Nations St-Germain , Le Méridien Etoile
- 8 1 day in the Black Forest
- 9 French Basque country
- 10 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 11 Rome Walking Guide
- 12 Travelling outside of Stockholm
- 13 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 14 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 15 Questions regarding currency exhange
- 16 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 17 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 18 Six Days to get From Athens to Rome
- 19 Lisbon transportation
- 20 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 21 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 22 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 23 Palace Versaille - worth the lines ?
- 24 Stop between Paris and Amsterdam that isn't Bruges or Brussels?
- 25 Driving in Poland