I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 2 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 3 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 4 Italy for New Year's
- 5 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 6 La Tavola Marche
- 7 Coastal Causeway Route- Northern Ireland
- 8 Using O2 in Europe?
- 9 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 10 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 11 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 12 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 13 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 14 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 15 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 16 Bus ticket to Siena
- 17 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 18 Looking for a lists of outside markets in Paris
- 19 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 20 2 weeks in France next May
- 21 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 22 Germany, after Christmas
- 23 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 24 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 25 Briefing on train journeys from Budapest. Refugees problem.