I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Countryside
- 2 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 3 Paris Shuttle Service - AVOID!!!!
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Trains in Alps and UK
- 6 CDG airport and connection time
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 10 San Sebastian
- 11 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 12 car for four adults and four bikes
- 13 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 14 Barcelona cooking classes
- 15 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 17 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 18 4 days itinerary for France
- 19 French restaurants
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 25 Itinerary and transportation suggestions