I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
6 days itinerary in italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 2 Southwestern England
- 3 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 London/Help
- 6 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 7 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 8 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 9 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 10 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 11 Mont St. Michele?
- 12 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 13 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 14 Central European train travel
- 15 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 16 Best driving map for Greece?
- 17 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 18 Lago d`Iseo
- 19 Train tickets within Italy
- 20 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 21 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 22 Seville Holy Week - Behind the Scenes!
- 23 2 for 1 tickets
- 24 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 25 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…