I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
6 days itinerary in italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 6 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 7 French open
- 8 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 9 tulips in the Netherland
- 10 England and Scotland
- 11 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 Azores
- 15 Azores
- 16 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 17 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 18 Air pollution in Paris
- 19 Dublin to Armagh?
- 20 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 21 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 22 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 23 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 24 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?