I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now to Madrid
- 2 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 3 3 days solo in London
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Chania
- 6 Edinbrugh
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 9 Hotels in Turin
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 12 Studying art in English in venice
- 13 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 14 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 15 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 16 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 17 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 18 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 22 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 23 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 24 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 25 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train