I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Forints or Euros?
- 2 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 3 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 4 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 5 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 6 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 7 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 8 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 9 hotel in Prague
- 10 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 11 Overnight Layover -London
- 12 Old European currency
- 13 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 14 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 15 Another Visit to London
- 16 Three days in Athens
- 17 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 18 Prague to Dresden in Aug
- 19 Air France / Delta flight to Europe comfort upgrade
- 20 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 21 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 22 London-Paris solo trip
- 23 3 days Venice to Paris
- 24 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 25 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?