I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles Degaulle question
- 2 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 3 To europe this Aug
- 4 munich - day trips
- 5 Ireland in November
- 6 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 7 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 8 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 9 Madrid Airport
- 10 Heathrow Airport between terminals 4 & 5
- 11 Transportation in Bologna
- 12 FCO connection time
- 13 Departure Tax in UK
- 14 Edinburgh in March
- 15 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 16 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 17 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 18 Ireland ToDo
- 19 Parking in Italy
- 20 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 21 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 22 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 23 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 24 Slovania & Croatia
- 25 apartments florence