I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 2 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 3 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 4 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 5 Visit to Engand
- 6 Cinqueterre
- 7 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 8 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 9 Help with basic itinerary
- 10 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 11 Final Four
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 14 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 15 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 16 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 17 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 18 Cornwall UK
- 19 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 20 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 21 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 22 Short Trip to Paris
- 23 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 24 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 25 Parking in Girona