I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy travel plan help
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 5 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 6 Alsace to Austria?
- 7 road trip through scotland
- 8 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 9 Wales
- 10 Best Neck Pillow
- 11 barcelona neighborhood
- 12 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 13 Tieks for travel
- 14 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 15 Tracking the Weather
- 16 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 17 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 18 Where to eat in Rome?
- 19 Thinking about the Fjords
- 20 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 21 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 22 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 23 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 24 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 25 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.