I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 2 Greek Islands for Older Couple
- 3 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 4 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 5 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
- 6 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 7 Travelling from Frankfurt to Amsterdam train or fly?
- 8 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 9 Sardinia for a week... Need suggestions please
- 10 Italian rail travel
- 11 Paris Apartment Rental ? - reviews
- 12 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 13 Portugal Transportation
- 14 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 15 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 16 Is Valladolid a place visit?
- 17 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 18 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 19 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 20 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 21 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 22 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 23 Another Sagrada Familia question
- 24 Paris Picture Overlays
- 25 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?