I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 Days in Europe
- 2 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 3 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 4 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 5 Travel help
- 6 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 7 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 8 European Cooking Secrets
- 9 Europe in late January
- 10 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 11 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 12 Italy's central lakes!
- 13 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 14 Andalucia in December
- 15 Travel vs. Babies
- 16 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 17 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 18 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 21 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 22 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 23 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 24 UBER in England
- 25 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?