I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://freecracksunlimited.com/poweriso-crack-full/
- 2 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 3 Southern Italy
- 4 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 5 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 7 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 8 European Travel in March
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 Europe itinerary
- 11 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 12 Iceland in 4 days?
- 13 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 14 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 15 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 17 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 18 Madrid city centre?
- 19 Barcelona extension
- 20 Ireland driving itinerary
- 21 Slovania & Croatia
- 22 Barcelona Car rental return
- 23 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 24 Manchester on derby weekend
- 25 BIKE AND BARGE