I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
6 days itinerary in italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish Passport
- 2 Eleanor's Pages
- 3 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 4 Europe in winter
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 7 Barcelona free tours??
- 8 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 9 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 10 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 11 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 12 Viator.com in Turkey
- 13 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 14 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 15 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 16 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 17 Italy tours
- 18 Air France strike
- 19 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 20 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 23 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 24 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 25 London: Queen's Palace Guard Strikes Own Beat...