I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 2 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 3 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 4 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 5 Austrian Alps
- 6 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 7 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 8 Iceland first time!
- 9 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 10 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 11 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 12 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 13 Which church/churches do you recommend seeing
- 14 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 15 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 16 Amsterdam and beyond
- 17 Amsterdam to Alsace
- 18 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 19 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 20 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 21 A wonderful month in France
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 24 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 25 Alsace