I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TARANGIRE,SERENGETI,MANAYARA AND NGORONGORO GAME DRIVE IN TANZANIA.
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 4 Why Not Helsinki?
- 5 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 6 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 7 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 12 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 13 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 14 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 15 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 16 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 17 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 18 Iceland Day 5
- 19 Holland/France/Spain
- 20 Scotland Trip
- 21 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 22 Montenegro in September
- 23 3 week stay in Scotland
- 24 Paris, France
- 25 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?