I'm planning to go to italy for 6 days in early April. I'd appreciate if you guys can help us plan itinerary
Please note 6 days include arrival day but excludes departure day which would be day 7.
also need advice on whether if austria or prague (Czech Republic) similar to italy. If I have to pick one which place should I opt for?
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 3 Greece Experts
- 4 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 5 Rome to Positano
- 6 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 7 Itinerary help please!
- 8 Ireland driving itinerary
- 9 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 10 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 13 Germany and Austria trip report
- 14 Manchester on derby weekend
- 15 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 16 France to stop making foie grois
- 17 Laundry - Ireland?
- 18 Visiting the Black Forest
- 19 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 20 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 21 Dover queues
- 22 Puglia
- 23 My greece vacation
- 24 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 25 From London to Paris to US