I'm thinking of taking a last-minute trip to Turkey, but I will only have 6 full days (arriving on a Sunday and leaving on a Saturday) so I'm wondering if that's enough time to do anything other than Istanbul. I'm just beginning my research on the country so any tips or suggestions would be very welcome! Also, I'm a woman traveling solo so if you have any recommendations about whether or not I should hire a tour guide for a few days I'd be open. I don't want to do any group tours though. Thanks so much all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 2 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 3 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 4 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 5 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 6 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 7 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 8 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 9 Guided Vatican Tours
- 10 Couscous
- 11 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Moscow Favorites
- 14 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 15 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 16 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 17 Ibiiza Spain
- 18 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 19 Cartagena Spain
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 22 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 23 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 24 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 25 Swimming in Lake Bled?