I'm thinking of taking a last-minute trip to Turkey, but I will only have 6 full days (arriving on a Sunday and leaving on a Saturday) so I'm wondering if that's enough time to do anything other than Istanbul. I'm just beginning my research on the country so any tips or suggestions would be very welcome! Also, I'm a woman traveling solo so if you have any recommendations about whether or not I should hire a tour guide for a few days I'd be open. I don't want to do any group tours though. Thanks so much all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 2 Ireland travel passport question
- 3 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 Planning a European Trip
- 6 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 9 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 10 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 11 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 12 restaurants in Marais district
- 13 Norway Itinerary
- 14 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 15 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 16 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 17 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 18 Springtime Adventure in Europe
- 19 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 20 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 21 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 22 train or plane
- 23 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 24 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 25 Germany in December Trip Report