I'm thinking of taking a last-minute trip to Turkey, but I will only have 6 full days (arriving on a Sunday and leaving on a Saturday) so I'm wondering if that's enough time to do anything other than Istanbul. I'm just beginning my research on the country so any tips or suggestions would be very welcome! Also, I'm a woman traveling solo so if you have any recommendations about whether or not I should hire a tour guide for a few days I'd be open. I don't want to do any group tours though. Thanks so much all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 2 Greece Itinerary
- 3 Ravenna Mosaics
- 4 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 5 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 6 Amsterdam, Germany
- 7 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 8 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 11 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 12 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France
- 13 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 14 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 15 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 16 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 17 15 days trip to Europe
- 18 Scotland Highlands Help
- 19 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 20 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 21 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 22 Europe itinerary review
- 23 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 24 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 25 Barcelona and coastal towns