I'm thinking of taking a last-minute trip to Turkey, but I will only have 6 full days (arriving on a Sunday and leaving on a Saturday) so I'm wondering if that's enough time to do anything other than Istanbul. I'm just beginning my research on the country so any tips or suggestions would be very welcome! Also, I'm a woman traveling solo so if you have any recommendations about whether or not I should hire a tour guide for a few days I'd be open. I don't want to do any group tours though. Thanks so much all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in October!
- 2 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 3 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 4 B&Bs in Ireland
- 5 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 6 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 7 travel fan 220v?
- 8 Moldova and Transnistria
- 9 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 10 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 11 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 13 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 Barcelona - places to stay
- 17 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 19 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 20 Zadar or Sibenik
- 21 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 22 Guide in Russia
- 23 Train travel
- 24 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 25 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks