I'm thinking of taking a last-minute trip to Turkey, but I will only have 6 full days (arriving on a Sunday and leaving on a Saturday) so I'm wondering if that's enough time to do anything other than Istanbul. I'm just beginning my research on the country so any tips or suggestions would be very welcome! Also, I'm a woman traveling solo so if you have any recommendations about whether or not I should hire a tour guide for a few days I'd be open. I don't want to do any group tours though. Thanks so much all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 2 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 3 London Itinerary and Questions
- 4 MiFi in Italy
- 5 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 6 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 7 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 8 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 9 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 10 Barcelona completely overrated
- 11 French lavender and cottages
- 12 What Greek islands should I visit
- 13 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 14 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 15 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 16 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 17 Ravello to Paestum
- 18 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Spain Itinerary Help
- 21 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 22 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 23 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 24 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016