I'm thinking of taking a last-minute trip to Turkey, but I will only have 6 full days (arriving on a Sunday and leaving on a Saturday) so I'm wondering if that's enough time to do anything other than Istanbul. I'm just beginning my research on the country so any tips or suggestions would be very welcome! Also, I'm a woman traveling solo so if you have any recommendations about whether or not I should hire a tour guide for a few days I'd be open. I don't want to do any group tours though. Thanks so much all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라하는법■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노추천ィ인터넷카지노추천
- 2 카지노싸이트 ■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라추천ぅ온라인바카라추천
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Venice Bell Tower
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 7 Kayaking in Avignon
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 11 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 Sintra
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 23 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 24 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 25 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir