I would really appreciate some help with a itinerary for my trip this September, my Girlfriend and i will be travelling to Ireland On Sept 20th, and we only have 6 full days to travel 20th - 26th fly out the morning of the 27th, we were planing on spending our time in the South West of Ireland. We fly in in the early afternoon of the 20th i was planning to spending that night in Dublin and head out early in the morning of the 21st by car. Places we would like to see the town of Cork, Cobh, travel to Killarney, Dingle, as well as the Cliffs of Moher. Time will be extremly tight however i do not want to rush certain places. So my main questions are as follows; where should we spend more than one night, and i know i should be spending more than one night in all of these beautiful places, i read on one form that if i have to choose between the Ring Of Kerry or Dingle to choose Dingle? If there are some absolute can't miss places in this area please let us know, and If you could please include which Roads to take that would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 2 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 3 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 4 Castle Stays in Wales
- 5 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 6 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 7 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 8 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 11 Can parking
- 12 italy Cinque Terre
- 13 San Sebastián
- 14 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 15 Zurich to Milan trip
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 18 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 24 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue