I would really appreciate some help with a itinerary for my trip this September, my Girlfriend and i will be travelling to Ireland On Sept 20th, and we only have 6 full days to travel 20th - 26th fly out the morning of the 27th, we were planing on spending our time in the South West of Ireland. We fly in in the early afternoon of the 20th i was planning to spending that night in Dublin and head out early in the morning of the 21st by car. Places we would like to see the town of Cork, Cobh, travel to Killarney, Dingle, as well as the Cliffs of Moher. Time will be extremly tight however i do not want to rush certain places. So my main questions are as follows; where should we spend more than one night, and i know i should be spending more than one night in all of these beautiful places, i read on one form that if i have to choose between the Ring Of Kerry or Dingle to choose Dingle? If there are some absolute can't miss places in this area please let us know, and If you could please include which Roads to take that would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 Meteora for older folk
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 Athens
- 8 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 9 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Spain in July
- 15 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 18 Train help for Prague
- 19 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Budapest & Prague