I would really appreciate some help with a itinerary for my trip this September, my Girlfriend and i will be travelling to Ireland On Sept 20th, and we only have 6 full days to travel 20th - 26th fly out the morning of the 27th, we were planing on spending our time in the South West of Ireland. We fly in in the early afternoon of the 20th i was planning to spending that night in Dublin and head out early in the morning of the 21st by car. Places we would like to see the town of Cork, Cobh, travel to Killarney, Dingle, as well as the Cliffs of Moher. Time will be extremly tight however i do not want to rush certain places. So my main questions are as follows; where should we spend more than one night, and i know i should be spending more than one night in all of these beautiful places, i read on one form that if i have to choose between the Ring Of Kerry or Dingle to choose Dingle? If there are some absolute can't miss places in this area please let us know, and If you could please include which Roads to take that would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 샌즈카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생방송바카라バ생방송바카라
- 2 바카라연구소■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷바카라주소た인터넷바카라주소
- 3 카지노쿠폰■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■라이브카지노っ라이브카지노
- 4 카지노방법■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■카지노추천ぞ카지노추천
- 5 Short Trip in July
- 6 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 7 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 11 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Connection time in Athens?
- 14 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 15 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Escorted Tours
- 18 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 19 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 20 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 21 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 24 2 Months in Sicily
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?