I would really appreciate some help with a itinerary for my trip this September, my Girlfriend and i will be travelling to Ireland On Sept 20th, and we only have 6 full days to travel 20th - 26th fly out the morning of the 27th, we were planing on spending our time in the South West of Ireland. We fly in in the early afternoon of the 20th i was planning to spending that night in Dublin and head out early in the morning of the 21st by car. Places we would like to see the town of Cork, Cobh, travel to Killarney, Dingle, as well as the Cliffs of Moher. Time will be extremly tight however i do not want to rush certain places. So my main questions are as follows; where should we spend more than one night, and i know i should be spending more than one night in all of these beautiful places, i read on one form that if i have to choose between the Ring Of Kerry or Dingle to choose Dingle? If there are some absolute can't miss places in this area please let us know, and If you could please include which Roads to take that would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tracking the Weather
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 4 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 5 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 9 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 10 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 11 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 12 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 13 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 16 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 17 Europe itinerary help!
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 20 Which Day?
- 21 barcelona neighborhood
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 24 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 25 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!