I am planning my first trip to Europe. My girlfriend is Swiss and has family that lives downtown Geneva and in a city halfway between Geneva and Lausanne. I am trying to put together a trip that allows me to spend 6 full days of exploring. I would be flying in and out of Geneva. My preliminary itinerary begins in Geneva where will will spend Day 1 relaxing in the city. Day 2 we plan on driving to Lausanne and Montreaux and visiting some landmarks in those cities. I also want to have a chance to practice some of my French for these first couple of days. We will return to her mother's house that evening. This is where things get difficult for me to plan. I would love to visit the Jungfrau region, hoping to do a moderate hike to enjoy some of the views as well as walk around a nice mountainous town with her. I would also love to go to Lucerne and Bern, A scenic train ride between the cities seems most enjoyable in my opinion. What would be the best option to get to those places? I was thinking of having her mom drop us off at the train station in Lausanne then take a train to Bern --> Grindelwald ---> Lucerne? How would we get back to Geneva after that point? Would a car be more advantageous if we were to visit these cities? She has a car at her mom's house.
Thanks for any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/borealis-face-cream/
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 생중계카지노＼♞＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 인터넷카지노✼＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 인터넷카지노♛＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 생방송카지노●＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 아시아카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 9 온라인카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 10 실시간카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 11 아시안카지노●＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 12 나인카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 13 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 14 Which town for a
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 17 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 18 Ireland in April
- 19 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 A few days outside Rome
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages