My fiance tells me that 6 days in Rome is not going to be long enough. I think he is wrong. I think it will be plenty. Any suggestions?
6 days in Rome, is it enough?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 Athens/Istanbul March
- 3 English ruined castles
- 4 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 5 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 6 Switzerland
- 7 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 8 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 9 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 10 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 11 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 12 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 13 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 14 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 15 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 18 Dublin to Armagh?
- 19 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 20 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 21 Gite and/or agritourism
- 22 Apartment for family trip to London
- 23 Prebook B&Bs
- 24 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 25 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?