In June I'm going to Reykjavik, where I'll stay for six days. I want to see as much as possible of Iceland. I decided that I want to see the Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon, South Coast & Jokulsarlon and Snæfellsnes. I have a dilemma for the last trip, and doubt between Akureyri, Westfjords, a day trip to Greenland or Jewels of the North. What is your recommendation (what is most worth seeing) and whether it is better to book the trips now beforehand or directly when I will be there.
6 days in Reykjavik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 2 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Rocamaxour
- 5 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 6 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 7 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 8 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 9 Itinerary for Spain
- 10 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 11 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 12 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 13 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 14 2 different itineraries
- 15 Recommend a tour company?
- 16 Itinerary help
- 17 England in 7 days
- 18 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 19 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 20 Day Trips from Paris
- 21 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 22 Spanish Music
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 25 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein