Still planning my Europe vacation, this time I have a question about Paris itinerary for August. I found this itinerary that I really like http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k1736366-Paris_6_day_itinerary-Paris_Ile_de_France.html, but I have a couple of questions.
• Do you feel it's too crowded, if so, which places do you don't think are less important and ok to skip? Would you add anything else that this might be missing?
• I have 6 entire days, how would you suggest me breaking this 5 day intinerary into a 6 days one?
• I am planning to move the days around like this for better accomodations (Some museums being close in some days). Day 1 Friday, Day 4 Saturday, Day 5 Sunday, Day 2 Monday, Day 3 Tuesday, and extra day for extra things. What do you guys think about this?
• What day would you suggest is the best for versailles. I've heard it's sunday, cause I've heard they have live music in the gardens, any thoughts on this? any other suggestions like this?
Thank you so much for all of your help. I really appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 2 http://thedropnet.com/curvy-bust
- 3 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 4 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 5 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 6 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 7 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 8 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 9 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 10 Provence to Nice driving
- 11 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 12 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 13 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 14 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 16 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 17 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 18 German Train travel
- 19 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 20 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 21 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 22 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 23 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 24 Barcelona on budget
- 25 Advice for England and France travels?
6 days in Paris, arriving the night before and leaving the 7th day