Still planning my Europe vacation, this time I have a question about Paris itinerary for August. I found this itinerary that I really like http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k1736366-Paris_6_day_itinerary-Paris_Ile_de_France.html, but I have a couple of questions.
• Do you feel it's too crowded, if so, which places do you don't think are less important and ok to skip? Would you add anything else that this might be missing?
• I have 6 entire days, how would you suggest me breaking this 5 day intinerary into a 6 days one?
• I am planning to move the days around like this for better accomodations (Some museums being close in some days). Day 1 Friday, Day 4 Saturday, Day 5 Sunday, Day 2 Monday, Day 3 Tuesday, and extra day for extra things. What do you guys think about this?
• What day would you suggest is the best for versailles. I've heard it's sunday, cause I've heard they have live music in the gardens, any thoughts on this? any other suggestions like this?
Thank you so much for all of your help. I really appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 2 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 3 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 4 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 5 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 8 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 9 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 10 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 11 Le Marche, Italy
- 12 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 13 Seville Itinerary
- 14 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 15 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 16 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 17 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 18 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 19 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 20 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 21 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 22 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 23 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 24 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 25 4 weeks in Italy July with children
6 days in Paris, arriving the night before and leaving the 7th day