Still planning my Europe vacation, this time I have a question about Paris itinerary for August. I found this itinerary that I really like http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k1736366-Paris_6_day_itinerary-Paris_Ile_de_France.html, but I have a couple of questions.
• Do you feel it's too crowded, if so, which places do you don't think are less important and ok to skip? Would you add anything else that this might be missing?
• I have 6 entire days, how would you suggest me breaking this 5 day intinerary into a 6 days one?
• I am planning to move the days around like this for better accomodations (Some museums being close in some days). Day 1 Friday, Day 4 Saturday, Day 5 Sunday, Day 2 Monday, Day 3 Tuesday, and extra day for extra things. What do you guys think about this?
• What day would you suggest is the best for versailles. I've heard it's sunday, cause I've heard they have live music in the gardens, any thoughts on this? any other suggestions like this?
Thank you so much for all of your help. I really appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 2 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 3 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 4 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 5 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 6 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 7 Stonehenge and Bath
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 train from ravenna to parma
- 10 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 11 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 12 Puglia
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 16 Ireland driving itinerary
- 17 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 18 Manchester on derby weekend
- 19 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 21 Day trips from Uzes
- 22 Greece Experts
- 23 My First Trip to Europe...
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
6 days in Paris, arriving the night before and leaving the 7th day