I am planning to stay in Northern Wales mid-April 2014, and would like to visit the Snowdonia Park by foot. I will be travelling solo and without a car, depending on public transportation, so I'll be somewhat restricted.
I will be staying next to Manchester Airport on my first and last nights.
I would like to base myself in one main place in Snowdonia during my stay, and travel via buses to various spots where I can take nice walks.
I would really like to stay in a small village, but perhaps if I will be alone with no car, that's not a good idea.
It would be great to get some recommendations on planning my trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 3 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 4 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 5 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 8 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 9 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 10 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Summer Travel order
- 17 10 days in Paris and......
- 18 Another tipping question: concierges
- 19 Brugge hotel help
- 20 Luggage Storage
- 21 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days