I am planning to stay in Northern Wales mid-April 2014, and would like to visit the Snowdonia Park by foot. I will be travelling solo and without a car, depending on public transportation, so I'll be somewhat restricted.
I will be staying next to Manchester Airport on my first and last nights.
I would like to base myself in one main place in Snowdonia during my stay, and travel via buses to various spots where I can take nice walks.
I would really like to stay in a small village, but perhaps if I will be alone with no car, that's not a good idea.
It would be great to get some recommendations on planning my trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 2 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 3 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 4 Itinerary Help
- 5 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 6 House Hunting in France
- 7 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 10 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 11 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 12 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 13 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Portugal with large family
- 22 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 23 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 24 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 25 Croatia