I am planning to stay in Northern Wales mid-April 2014, and would like to visit the Snowdonia Park by foot. I will be travelling solo and without a car, depending on public transportation, so I'll be somewhat restricted.
I will be staying next to Manchester Airport on my first and last nights.
I would like to base myself in one main place in Snowdonia during my stay, and travel via buses to various spots where I can take nice walks.
I would really like to stay in a small village, but perhaps if I will be alone with no car, that's not a good idea.
It would be great to get some recommendations on planning my trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba Overnight?
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 4 mountain views near London
- 5 Garda Land
- 6 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 7 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 8 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 9 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 10 2 weeks Europe trip
- 11 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 12 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 13 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 14 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 15 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 16 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 17 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 18 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 19 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 20 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 21 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 22 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 24 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??