I am planning to stay in Northern Wales mid-April 2014, and would like to visit the Snowdonia Park by foot. I will be travelling solo and without a car, depending on public transportation, so I'll be somewhat restricted.
I will be staying next to Manchester Airport on my first and last nights.
I would like to base myself in one main place in Snowdonia during my stay, and travel via buses to various spots where I can take nice walks.
I would really like to stay in a small village, but perhaps if I will be alone with no car, that's not a good idea.
It would be great to get some recommendations on planning my trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 2 Andalucia itinerary help
- 3 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 7 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 8 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 9 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 12 Barcelona
- 13 Planning a European Trip
- 14 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 15 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 16 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 17 Santorini lodging
- 18 Spain and South of France
- 19 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 20 Algarve location Help
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 23 Ischia
- 24 Killarney
- 25 Romania - Good destination for 2017