I am planning to stay in Northern Wales mid-April 2014, and would like to visit the Snowdonia Park by foot. I will be travelling solo and without a car, depending on public transportation, so I'll be somewhat restricted.
I will be staying next to Manchester Airport on my first and last nights.
I would like to base myself in one main place in Snowdonia during my stay, and travel via buses to various spots where I can take nice walks.
I would really like to stay in a small village, but perhaps if I will be alone with no car, that's not a good idea.
It would be great to get some recommendations on planning my trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 Days in Spain
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 11 Paris to Italy
- 12 Driving through Paris
- 13 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 14 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 15 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 16 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Road trip with our dog
- 20 Frankfurt to UK
- 21 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 22 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 23 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 24 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 25 Electrical Power Conversion