I am arriving at Amsterdam airport at 930am on the 6th of June. I fly out on the 11th at 930pm. Here is my proposed 6 day itinerary. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
6th - Arrive at 930am. Train to Amsterdam central and store large luggage item. Train to Haarlem to spend a few hours. Train to Leiden to spend a few hours. Train to Den Haag for nights accommodation (willing to arrive later in the evening and basically go to bed right away).
7th - Explore The Hague for a few hours, train to Delft to explore for a few hours. Train to Rotterdam for dinner and nights accommodation.
8th - Explore Rotterdam for a couple of hours in the morning, ferry to Kinderjik, rent a bike and explore, continue on to Dordrecht for a couple of hours. Train from Dordrecht back to Amsterdam arriving around 8ish.
9th - Day in Amsterdam. Walk around city, take canal ride, Van gogh museum, Heineken experience at night.
10th - Day in Amsterdam. Ann Frank House in morning, possibly half day for afternoon to Zaanse Schans???
11th - Day in Amsterdam. Rijksmuseum, vondel park. Fly out at 930pm
How does this sound? Any suggestions of things to see/do in the places I have mentioned going? Also, would Zaanse Schans be worth a half day trip, and would it even be possible to do in say 5 hours return?
Any feedback is most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 2 Interesting places to visit
- 3 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 4 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 5 Germany train help!
- 6 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 7 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 8 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 11 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 14 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 15 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 16 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 17 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 18 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 19 Another tipping question: concierges
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 25 Acropolis Athens