I am travelling to Italy for 6 days in mid-July and can't decide where to go! I have identified 2 "clusters" of places/attractions that I've heard great things about. I'm looking for advice on which cluster I should pick, and since each includes way too much for 6 days, I'd love advice on the best places/sites within that cluster so that I can narrow down to a reasonable itinerary.
Cluster 1: Sicily.
Syracuse, Taormina, Agrigento, Catania, and/or Palermo
Cluster 2: Naples/Amalfi
Pompeii, Herculaneum, Sorrento, Positano, Ravello, Capri, (or maybe Ischia)
In case personal details help...I'll be traveling with my boyfriend. We're both active and interested in history (art history in particular for me). We also appreciate wine and food but I figure this will be good no matter where we are in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 가입 머니 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 3 마틴배팅 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 5 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 6 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 7 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 8 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 9 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 10 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 11 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 12 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 13 London 6 day itinerary
- 14 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 15 Sim Cards
- 16 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 17 London in Winter Report
- 18 Portugal rental car
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 21 IWM
- 22 London Hotel - Different Request
- 23 Seville to Cordoba
- 24 3 nights in Madrid
- 25 Very British Neighborhood in London