Hello all! First time posting on here, but my friends and I are going to do 2 weeks in Europe December-January and I was looking for some advice on what to do/what route to take while we are in Great Britain. 6 days in England/Scotland before flying over to Ireland. I know it's going to be cold and snowy, but can anyone suggest some good routes to drive and things to do/see? The plan right now is London to Edinburgh, the over to Dublin. Also, if you have any suggestions for Berlin, Munich, Paris or Amsterdam, those wouldn't hurt We are a group of 20 something's, looking for party scenes, history and sights, and more than just the tourist experience! Thanks.
6 Days in England/Scotland with a Car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 tour guides in rome
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 7 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 8 Seaside island village in Greece
- 9 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 10 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 14 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 15 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Spain itineraries
- 18 Itinerary Help!
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 21 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 24 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 25 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting