I will be in Belgium in September and I would like to visit Gand, Anvers, Bruges and Bruxelles. I will be renting a car to go from a city to another day.
I would like to do day trip. I know that Gand is more in the "center" of my itinerary but should I stay in Bruxelles instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 3 Where to enjoy Paris
- 4 Acorn TV
- 5 Transportation from Brno train station
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Paris day trips August
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Athens
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 13 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 19 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 We're here!
- 22 10 days in Paris and......
- 23 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 24 Moving to Italy
- 25 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??