I will be in Belgium in September and I would like to visit Gand, Anvers, Bruges and Bruxelles. I will be renting a car to go from a city to another day.
I would like to do day trip. I know that Gand is more in the "center" of my itinerary but should I stay in Bruxelles instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 정통바카라사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 5 Self drive tour companies
- 6 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 7 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 8 Rome tour guide suggestion
- 9 Barcelona
- 10 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 11 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 12 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 15 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 16 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 17 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 20 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 21 First time in London
- 22 France, UK and Ireland
- 23 Germany family road trip help!
- 24 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 25 Bedbugs in Paris.