I will be in Belgium in September and I would like to visit Gand, Anvers, Bruges and Bruxelles. I will be renting a car to go from a city to another day.
I would like to do day trip. I know that Gand is more in the "center" of my itinerary but should I stay in Bruxelles instead?
6 days in Belgium
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland or Scotland
- 2 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 3 Rome Food Tour
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 6 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 9 Italy and Croatia
- 10 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 Help with England/Wales tour
- 13 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 14 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 15 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 16 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 17 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 18 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 19 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 20 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 21 Where to go in France mid July?
- 22 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 23 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 24 Cruise the River Shannon
- 25 Is Venice really dirty?