I will be in Belgium in September and I would like to visit Gand, Anvers, Bruges and Bruxelles. I will be renting a car to go from a city to another day.
I would like to do day trip. I know that Gand is more in the "center" of my itinerary but should I stay in Bruxelles instead?
6 days in Belgium
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accomodation detail in VISA application
- 2 Portugal
- 3 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 4 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 5 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 6 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 7 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 8 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 9 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 10 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 11 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 12 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 13 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 14 Greek Islands: Naxos, Paros, Milos or Chania Town? May 2014
- 15 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 16 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 17 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 18 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 19 Porto to Lisbon
- 20 How much time in Lisbon?
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 5 or 6 day tours from Lisbon, HELP !
- 23 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 Zermatt, Switzerland