I will be in Belgium in September and I would like to visit Gand, Anvers, Bruges and Bruxelles. I will be renting a car to go from a city to another day.
I would like to do day trip. I know that Gand is more in the "center" of my itinerary but should I stay in Bruxelles instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로우바카라∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노헬로우바카라
- 2 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 3 핼로바카라∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노핼로바카라
- 4 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 5 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 10 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 11 getting to CDG
- 12 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 13 A Month stay in Southern France
- 14 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 15 Revised itinerary for italy
- 16 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 17 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 18 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 Hotel in Vienna
- 21 Places of interest
- 22 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 23 Switzerland in November?
- 24 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?