I will be in Belgium in September and I would like to visit Gand, Anvers, Bruges and Bruxelles. I will be renting a car to go from a city to another day.
I would like to do day trip. I know that Gand is more in the "center" of my itinerary but should I stay in Bruxelles instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 2 RHK's Spring Trip
- 3 15 nights in Italy
- 4 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 5 5 top Scams in Paris
- 6 Finalizing Itinerary
- 7 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 8 data sim card for france
- 9 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 10 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 11 A day in Killarney
- 12 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 13 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 14 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 15 Rome Private Tours
- 16 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 17 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 18 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 20 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 21 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 22 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 23 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 24 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 25 Barcelona in July