I will be in Belgium in September and I would like to visit Gand, Anvers, Bruges and Bruxelles. I will be renting a car to go from a city to another day.
I would like to do day trip. I know that Gand is more in the "center" of my itinerary but should I stay in Bruxelles instead?
6 days in Belgium
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 2 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 3 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 6 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 9 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 10 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 11 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 12 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 13 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 14 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 15 Scuol, Switzerland
- 16 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 17 2 Weeks in Paris
- 18 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 19 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 20 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 21 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 22 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 23 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 24 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 25 Internet or travel agent?