I will be in Belgium in September and I would like to visit Gand, Anvers, Bruges and Bruxelles. I will be renting a car to go from a city to another day.
I would like to do day trip. I know that Gand is more in the "center" of my itinerary but should I stay in Bruxelles instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 3 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 4 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 7 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 8 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 9 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 10 First Time Europe Trip
- 11 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 12 Amalfi or Positano
- 13 Poland in September
- 14 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 15 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 16 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 17 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 18 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 19 Tour or independent
- 20 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 21 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 22 Hertz Never Lost
- 23 student in denmark
- 24 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 25 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?