I will be in Belgium in September and I would like to visit Gand, Anvers, Bruges and Bruxelles. I will be renting a car to go from a city to another day.
I would like to do day trip. I know that Gand is more in the "center" of my itinerary but should I stay in Bruxelles instead?
6 days in Belgium
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photographer in Paris?
- 2 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 3 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 4 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 5 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 6 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 7 19 countries in a day
- 8 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 9 Finistère Base
- 10 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 11 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 12 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 13 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 14 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 First visit to France in November
- 17 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 18 Hey Fodor's
- 19 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 20 Advice please...
- 21 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 22 Which hotel in London?
- 23 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 24 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 25 Restaurant recommendation for Milan