I will be in Belgium in September and I would like to visit Gand, Anvers, Bruges and Bruxelles. I will be renting a car to go from a city to another day.
I would like to do day trip. I know that Gand is more in the "center" of my itinerary but should I stay in Bruxelles instead?
6 days in Belgium
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 6 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 7 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 8 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 9 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 10 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 11 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 Munich with a car?
- 14 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 15 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 16 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 17 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 18 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 22 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days