I will be in Belgium in September and I would like to visit Gand, Anvers, Bruges and Bruxelles. I will be renting a car to go from a city to another day.
I would like to do day trip. I know that Gand is more in the "center" of my itinerary but should I stay in Bruxelles instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Password Reset : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Creative@: Tec*h SUPP0RT HP CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 ** 24*7
- 3 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 4 ATM
- 5 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 7 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 8 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 9 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 10 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 11 Spain Itinerary
- 12 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 13 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 14 ATM help
- 15 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 16 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 17 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 22 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 23 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 24 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 25 International drivers permit