I will be in Belgium in September and I would like to visit Gand, Anvers, Bruges and Bruxelles. I will be renting a car to go from a city to another day.
I would like to do day trip. I know that Gand is more in the "center" of my itinerary but should I stay in Bruxelles instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 2 Travel WiFi - France
- 3 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 4 Iceland Trip report
- 5 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 6 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 7 Seville in late January
- 8 Gelato course in Rome?
- 9 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 10 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 11 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 12 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 13 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 14 Vineyard stay in Tuscany
- 15 Limo from Heathrow
- 16 3 days to spend in europe
- 17 Please suggest best itinerary
- 18 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 19 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 20 Berlin restaurant recs
- 21 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 22 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 23 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 24 12 days europe
- 25 Renting bed linens and towels